Status
Not open for further replies.
/me is now thinking what should be the theme for September's SOTM#44

I usually decide the theme around the end of the month, I can't find any good ideas when it's too early~ I would advice you to watch inspiring videos and music.

I usually decide the theme around the end of the month, I can't find any good ideas when it's too early~ I would advice you to watch inspiring videos and music.

I want to have it ready way before the end of the month. I am a person that want to have nothing for the last minute ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
Haha yea, I was kinda lazy. But I like the festival theme so I decided to join in too :3

i was also, but i joined at te last minute at the 42 and now at 43, it's been a while for me also.

Progress report 08. 05. 2016: With the rendering am' done, the main work will today start, the release date of the siggy(s) will be tomorrow or Sunday.

We are awaiting your entry [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; keep up the good no need to rush things out, take your time!

We are awaiting your entry [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; keep up the good no need to rush things out, take your time!

Thanks, though I'll still some research stuff do for the siggy(s)...:goodtea:

just clear you mind and focus at the signature, envisioned what you really want to look at it ;)

Yeah...

Anyway, did you get finally the idea for the next SOTM event, or you're struggle still with...?:goodtea:

i might do something with gyaru ;) that can have some thing school and everything inside ;)

"gyaru"? "girl" maybe...? Ah, well at next month start the schools again (well, at least in the western culture)...:goodtea:

In april? hm... i must reconsider it. what is in JPN in sptember that i can make the next sotm to be themed?

Yeah, properly heard. At April starts the new school-year in Japan, and what at September is, is just a ordinary school-month, but also from there the students for the exams preparing... Hmm... Then School-Life as topic/theme take..?:goodtea:

Yeah, properly heard. At April starts the new school-year in Japan, and what at September is, is just a ordinary school-month, but also from there the students for the exams preparing... Hmm... Then School-Life as topic/theme take..?:goodtea:

i don't mind ;)

No thanks :deadsad:

image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)