Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
Elite Force 1+2,Bridge Commander (THE trek game....sitting in the chair and give commands to your crew...!) Starfllet Command 1 was a great Game,Klingon Honor Guard was entertaining and TNG a final Unity was great back then...at least for every TNG fan :)

wow! i had no idea. that would certainly be an interesting spin off... wonder who else they'd bring back?

wow! i had no idea. that would certainly be an interesting spin off... wonder who else they'd bring back?

Worf was in STTNG and STDS9, so he'd probably be easiest to transition into a spinoff.

It's hard to think of other characters from STTNG or DS9 who would also transition; most of their stories were concluded.

But there is a possibility in Star Trek Voyager, Chakotay, played by Robert Beltran.

There's even something to help it work. "In the non-canonical Voyager relaunch novels, written by Christie Golden, Chakotay is promoted after the ship returns to Federation space, and becomes Captain of Voyager. He and Seven eventually break up. All of Voyager's Maquis contingent, Chakotay included, are given full amnesty for any crimes they may have committed while in the Maquis. Tom Paris serves as Chakotay's First Officer."

So the storyline is already there.

Reactions: Capt Jam
I'm a sci-fi fan and I love both actually. But Star Trek is my favotite. Hard to compare them, a multi-generationnal series of more then 600 episodes and a huge movies univers base on well writen scripts. For me they are both awesome! But Star Trek is an utopian vision of our futur (at least for humans...), and I love that idea.;)

Last edited:
....................................................................................................

this is still going.... :shockmenft: and 6 points difference..........

First time I heard of this either. Okay... but this will be hard to pull off, Scifi-series on TV these days aren't really good, because the budget is never enough...

I thought Battlestar Galactica was a pretty good show, with a pretty good budget.

First time I heard of this either. Okay... but this will be hard to pull off, Scifi-series on TV these days aren't really good, because the budget is never enough...

Sci-fi done right doesn't really need a big budget. The early Doctor Who and Red Dwarf, for example had relatively low budgets, but were high quality shows. The worldwide classic movie, Terminator, was made for only about 6 million.

With clever ideas, good scripts and fine actors, any show can be good.

Of course, without them, you spend hundreds of millions on CGI, and gamble that characters like Jerk Jerk and Anykid will be thought of as cute. ;)

Reactions: T-ELOS
yup, red dwarf had a tiny budget on its first few seasons, and they are bt far the best.

Okay, yes, I totally forgot about Battlestar Galactica and Doctor Who. It is just that most new series on channels like Syfy are just damn strange, don't really look good and have bad CGI and mostly no clever ideas to make it look better. Or maybe I just manage to catch the worst episodes from every series possible when I turn on the TV XD

I know this is probably because I am a huge Halo fan, and played all the games, and read all the novels. That being said, I really enjoyed the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn mini series, you can watch all the episodes for free on YouTube. I always loved the battle between the UNSC (humans), and the Covenant (Coalition of many different alien species). The budget for the mini series isn't that big, so don't expect anything fancy, but I enjoyed it. The mini series is a prequel, before Humans made contact with the Covenant and the war started. Doesn't really have any known actors except one of the girls from the Chronicles of Narnia movie. [MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71375]AntaBaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION];

BTW, if anyone is interested in the Halo universe, the Novel "Halo: Contact Harvest" by Joseph Staten is a good place to start, and it's a good read also.

Last edited:
Went to the Doctor Who Anniversary special movie yesterday... they finally solved the why did the timelords die?!-problem in a unexpectedly good way. I expected something strange and confusing but hey, you have 3 doctors at the same time. And Tennant and Smith doing simultanious and synchronized trolling of everyone was EPIC.

But I really wonder how they intend to introduce the new Doctor properly because of the situation now... it didn't sound like Smith's Doc will end here...

Went to the Doctor Who Anniversary special movie yesterday... they finally solved the why did the timelords die?!-problem in a unexpectedly good way. I expected something strange and confusing but hey, you have 3 doctors at the same time. And Tennant and Smith doing simultanious and synchronized trolling of everyone was EPIC.

But I really wonder how they intend to introduce the new Doctor properly because of the situation now... it didn't sound like Smith's Doc will end here...

It was a clever movie. One nice thing, it turned the Doctor's greatest defeat into his greatest victory, but his past selves will never know it.

Yep, the Christmas special will be Smith's last episode. In Day of the Doctor, we saw the eyes of the next Doctor, and the General referred to him by number.

BTW, there is an eight issue limited series comic book, Assimilation2, which teams up Matt Smith's Doctor Who and Star Trek TNG!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation/Doctor_Who:_Assimilation2

The Borg and the Cybermen team up!

I'm not familiar with Doctor Who, I have heard of the franchise, just never watched it before

It was a clever movie. One nice thing, it turned the Doctor's greatest defeat into his greatest victory, but his past selves will never know it.

Yep, the Christmas special will be Smith's last episode. In Day of the Doctor, we saw the eyes of the next Doctor, and the General referred to him by number.

BTW, there is an eight issue limited series comic book, Assimilation2, which teams up Matt Smith's Doctor Who and Star Trek TNG!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation/Doctor_Who:_Assimilation2

The Borg and the Cybermen team up!

Yeah, I honestly didn't expect it to be that good! And it was so great Tennant had a mayor role in this. How he always though Elisabeth was not her and how she forced him to marry her after all... haha. I wonder what will be the next great mystery of the series. They new something new now. And time to catch up missed episodes before Christmas!

what the hell, a cross-over? ... is this epic or not! O_O

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; no good reason really, I just never watched it before. I don't even know what's it about :deadsad:

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; It's about this dude who is immortal and has a police box time machine and travels to interesting places and has awesome adventures.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

and this dude also regenerates from time to time and changes his looks and personality... which is a great excuse how the series can keep on going even when changing the actor who plays the doctor. There have been 11 doctors officially in the series and soon the 12th will start.

AND... this series just had it 50th anniversary. Yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~