Damn got to wait for two week for ep. 4, shouldn't have started to watch it yet.

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] Well I'm glad it got animated even if it only 12 or 13 eps. Glad to see Kirito awesome swordskill in full motion. :D

Yea.. since it animated.. there will be less of crestfallen peoples who read SAO LN :3
I've read the episode of The Black Swordman, i think it'll skiped again due the longgggg~~~ story of silica.

Last edited:
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]
The Black Swordman part was cute and funny, I enjoyed the story well... hope it not rush like ep. 2.

Damn ep. 5 gonna be a waiting hell for me, like how he got the Dark Repulser sword the most.

Last edited:
Sure.. hope can see Eliz's angry face when kirito breaks down her swords XD

Last edited:
Lol Liz shock faced will be priceless.

Last edited:
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]

Please hide your comments in spoiler tags.

in the black swordman, kirito already use the black and white coat in LN right?

in the black swordman, kirito already use the black and white coat in LN right?

No, he use the white coat when he join Knight of the Blood. In the Black swordman he is still a solo'er, so he still wear his black coat.

I'm really dissapointed with the anime's inconsistency, but with the great animation and music, the anime still great though.

yeah it looks really solid but the manga is awesome :p

well still waiting for that new chapter.

I'm really dissapointed with the anime's inconsistency, but with the great animation and music, the anime still great though.

What inconsistency are you referring to? I thought the story was following the time line, unlike the first two volume of LN.

What inconsistency are you referring to? I thought the story was following the time line, unlike the first two volume of LN.
first meet of kirito and asuna are slightly different, kirito's equip, well, it isn't much but it's disappointing me a bit. btw the LN is following timeline but there is a huge jump there.

well, the first LN indeed spoke of the "first" meeting a bit different(at least we reader thought that they first met when kirito was trying to take a nap, which she didn't clearly say the "first" in the LN, while the second LN is a bit unarranged in the timeline(scilica's story first then lisbet, and the moonlit's black cat's demise at the end) where the anime did reverse the story a bit.

Episode 4
not much i could tell for,

Silica's underwear scene are hawt!
zerorawsswordartonline0.jpg

uh oh, im getting infested by Checkmate's lolicon disease :donefor:

and glad that i could see how strong Kirito is actualy

Last edited:
well, the first LN indeed spoke of the "first" meeting a bit different(at least we reader thought that they first met when kirito was trying to take a nap, which she didn't clearly say the "first" in the LN, while the second LN is a bit unarranged in the timeline(scilica's story first then lisbet, and the moonlit's black cat's demise at the end) where the anime did reverse the story a bit.
the 2nd LN is following the timeline, see the floor and year near the chapter title? ex: The Black Swordsman (Aincrad 35th Floor, February
2024)
(Aincrad 48th Floor, June 2024)
Morning Dew Girl (Aincrad 22nd Floor, October 2024)
Red-nosed Reindeer (Aincrad 46th Floor, December 2023)

the 2nd LN is following the timeline, see the floor and year near the chapter title? ex: The Black Swordsman (Aincrad 35th Floor, February
2024)
(Aincrad 48th Floor, June 2024)
Morning Dew Girl (Aincrad 22nd Floor, October 2024)
Red-nosed Reindeer (Aincrad 46th Floor, December 2023)

See for the year yourself, [December 2023, red-nosed reindeer at the end of volume 2 of LN] that's why I said the time line is a bit unarranged. Almost forgot, asuna will appear again in the next episode

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts