The Two Last Letters Game

Usual

@ Alex, yes Saber is my little sister in my story, I have three sisters and one brother in the story, with a bunch of lots of other anime character appearing. Also my real life friends appears as well, but I still love my beloved Saber the most, unfortunately after one event I completely forgot about her and a memory lost, and she left the family soon afterward.

Allowance

@Arturia
I make a story(sort of - never make any story yet, more like a concept atm) loosely based on Macross world, set on 2069.
The main protagonist is a captain of an aircraft carrier, Captain Constantine van Drac (this character was created long before the movie Constantine ever come up)
Her ship the UNS Yukikaze(ARMD-139), a Capital-class ARMD(space aircraft carrier type), belong to the 13th Galaxy Patrol, nicknamed GP13.

I'll give more info about it in Creative Corner....if I feel like it though. *This is the part where you should do that falling-on-floor gag*
Also I need a scanner to scan all the latest drawing concept for my story.

Last edited:
Century

xD

Awesome, be nice to share it with the rest of us! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!