Things that might/made you say Wow! . . .

wow i could be wrong. Though she does look like the person i knew in highschool. Didnt really talk much to each other. Only random times during early morning in the Caf or something like that. And she would have maybe a sketch pad with her and i was in disbelief how awesome her drawings were :goodtea:

wow, i mean the match is uncanny. Drawing/look alike/in the same area. Once Renano answers and confirms if i said her last name right it's a match :goodtea: lol

Wow... how come people recognize me so easily, but I'm unable to remember anyone?

(Like a few months ago, I bumped into an old classmate of mine from HS, she said my name, but I froze! I forgot who she was... I knew she was a friend, but what was her name!? So we talked while I pretended to remember. I went back home to look through the yearbook... and sort of recognized her... I'm no good at remembering names!) >.<

wow i didnt even know some people even when we were still in one class :3

It looks so hard to believe but it may be true,
because c'mon, he measures around 1 µSv/h (atmosphere), at the end of a regular day anywhere else (considering you live somewhere safe), you'd have 10 µSv

"Tokyo usually has a background radiation level of .04 μSv/h. On April 5, the level was .12 μSv/h."

Although that isn't dangerous and is based on the results of April 5th last year, that video is pretty recent and measures 8 μSv/h by the wooden bench, I can't confirm how legit this is, it seems so hard to believe, everyone is living so normally

Wow... I don't recall having an unknown student in class... everyone seemed to at least know their names or chatted a bit even if they weren't entirely close... just a a nice, friendly gesture sort of thing.

Readable YT Comment

This is crazy, 9.0 micro sievert on a wooden bench?

That wooden bench is HOT radioactive waste

Wow there were some students that made the class went whoa who is that? at the end of the year xD

Wow I still don't really rely on his results too much, but I'm not sure.. For now I'll say wow.. Scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!