This or That?

I'll do Windows anytime, and dishes too as a bonus. :P

Dark or Light - which color dominate your clothes wardrobe?

50/50, but to be honest it is slightly towards the dark as I like suits.

Archangel-Class Assault Ship: LCAM-01XA Archangel or Eternal-Class Transport/Support Ship: FFMH-Y101 Eternal. Which one do you prefer to station in if you could?

Eternal look nice and powerful with all those weapons array, but in tactical value, I have to go for the Archangel, coz it for 2 launch pads, compared to 1 launch pad on Eternal.
This mean, I could launch 2 times faster on Archangel than Eternal. In the time of battle, you need to have all your fighters in the air as fast as possible to help defend the ship.

Variable Fighter(Macross) or Mobile Suit(Gundam) - which one would you rather take?

Personally I would take MS (Gundam) because I love to have a Strike Freedom or Unicorn myself.

Ramen - more stuff in it.

Instant Noodle or Instant Porridge? *when you hungry, this is all you could think of - food*

Porridge works best when you are sick~

Western or Eastern medicine?

Nokia - coz I have more experience with that brand's phone. Dropped a Nokia phone 1 story high one time, the casing was all smashed up, managed to put it together again and continue with my conversation again. But that was the old model. Dunno about today's models' quality, though.

Ordinary shaver or Electric shaver?

who would choose the most STUPIDEST cartoon character from 100acre wood? I'd go for the Pedobear

Micky Mouse or Bugs Bunny?

Bugs - he's funnier.

European Theater or Pacific Theater - which would you rather fight in during WW2?

Downloading - less work compared to uploading. (Right click + "save as")

Navy SEALS or Army Delta Force - which do you prefer?

CoD:BO - I've played BF:BC2 and I'm not impress with it's single player mode.

M1 Garand or Mauser Kar98K? - US WW2 rifle & German rifle (1935-present)

MACROSS!!! Variable Fighter always rule over Mobile Suit. PERIOD!!

SDF-01 Macross or Macross Quarter - which ship would you rather take command?

Macross Quater looks cooler~

Son or daughter?

Daughter - Adorable & cute, but too much to worry about coz she adorable & cute. ( ^_^')

Kung Fu or Karate - which would you like to learn?

Kung fu - kicks ass when abused XD

picture or music? (which one do you like better?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.