[Visual Novel] [100826] [Nitroplus] Steins;Gate

Nevermind, i solve it reading the comments, :whistle: i have a question, i found a update 1.20, what is the difference to the 1.10? and what is the carpet SGCOS? =]

[MENTION=9785]lattmucci516[/MENTION]
There must've been something wrong with your installation. The sound files are too big for me to upload separately, just try reinstalling the game.

[MENTION=11358]Azrod[/MENTION]
In all honesty I don't know; maybe bug fixes? Never bothered updating past 1.10... and never bothered using the Cos patch either lol.

I have a minor question.

What does this information box indicate as an error?

263a1og.png

i have a problem with the movies…..none of them will play with/without the patch.do I need some kind of codecs for them to play?I have the latest cccp.

Also my Pc runs on Win7,region settings are on japanese and I installed the game here C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitroplus\STEINS;GATE does that matter?….the movies play well if I use my MPC but during the game nothing….aside from that i can play without problems.
I tried removing the ; from the folder but that didnt help...can someone give an advice or something?Do i have to play the game with the iso mounted?

I already had galge and eroge games before in my pc ,but i had to reinstall windows...maybe someone know how to solve this..before installing game i set japan in locale,installed game.etc..but now when i launch game start.load,options isnt showing T_T ,when i press escape to exit game satellite stops rotating,so game is paused,but still yes - no ,option isnt showing..

Never had that kind of problem with this game, but according to what you said it must be your end. Just confirming, you do have your system locale set as Japanese, right? Because happened to me way back then when I played a VN without having my locale set to Japanese (after installing it with non-Japanese locale as well).
how can i set my locale to japonese. help me please

I have a minor question.

What does this information box indicate as an error?

263a1og.png
Nothing; it simply means installation complete.

i have a problem with the movies…..none of them will play with/without the patch.do I need some kind of codecs for them to play?I have the latest cccp.

Also my Pc runs on Win7,region settings are on japanese and I installed the game here C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitroplus\STEINS;GATE does that matter?….the movies play well if I use my MPC but during the game nothing….aside from that i can play without problems.
I tried removing the ; from the folder but that didnt help...can someone give an advice or something?Do i have to play the game with the iso mounted?
No, you don't. If the crack is applied properly, you should be able to play without the iso mounted. As for your problem with the videos, try installing the game somewhere else that isn't a protected folder (e.g. not Program Files, not Windows).

I already had galge and eroge games before in my pc ,but i had to reinstall windows...maybe someone know how to solve this..before installing game i set japan in locale,installed game.etc..but now when i launch game start.load,options isnt showing T_T ,when i press escape to exit game satellite stops rotating,so game is paused,but still yes - no ,option isnt showing..
Try reinstalling the game. It may need some registry entries you've lost by reinstalling your Windows.

how can i set my locale to japonese. help me please
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/applocale-unicode-setting-tutorial-40/

After reading so many helpfull posts I managed to install the game, but I can't find an english patch to play the game!!!please help!!!

Ignis, thank you very much. I have been searching for this game for a very long time already. But today, I finally found it.
Although I have problems that ninryu had mentioned. I manage to slove them. Now I can play the game. So, thanks again.

I have the "vorbis_window not found in libvorbis.dll" error and I tried renaming the folder, but nothing happened!Does anyone have any advice?

After reading so many helpfull posts I managed to install the game, but I can't find an english patch to play the game!!!please help!!!

I was just about to ask if anyone wanted a translation for this, behold... http://vn.shourai.net/downloads/SteinsGate+Automated+Patch+V.1_3.7z

It's not my work but I'm sure its practically a full translation, the only thing I notice not to be translated is the achievements page yet the achievement popups are translated. This also updates the game to 1.20 and has a crack for it, just be sure to follow the readme instructions and you'll be fine.

I hope this was of some help to you and also to others wanting a translation.

Steins Gate VN: Cannot go past first scene Black Screen with sound Unresponsive

Hi there, Firstly thanks very much for posting this up, and all the work involved in translating this. I LOVE Steins Gate it’s one of my all time favorites. The problem I’m having is as follows:

I start the game, select new game, watch opening video, read through the first scene with Okabe and Mayuri, right up to the point where Okabe leaves the lecture room saying he’s running up to the roof while ignoring the no entry signs (this is after the loud bang on the roof). The message displays with a black background, and then after clicking once, the screen goes completely black, with the background music still playing, and that’s it. Nothing after that, the game just keeps running with the music and black screen until I shut it down with control alt del, as the conventional methods and game controls/menu ingame are totally unresponsive.

I’m running the game in Japanese Locale and as admin, windows 7 64bit (also tried XP SP3 and Vista SP2 compat modes). I have installed the sdrt4280j), and I’m using the latest patched version you’ve provided. I used a previous version before with the same results, and – of course – had deleted every trace of the previous one Before running this, including deleting the appdata files for nitro+). I have Shark007 codes installed and have just updated them (tried before updating as well).

Can anyone Please help me? I know I’m missing something?

- Just so everyone knows, I've solved the problem with some help from the folks at another site. Basically restore Shark007 to default settings after first updating it correctly, and then if it still won't work try disabling haali splitter globally. Strangely, I had to enable Haali for mpeg (overall) playback in x86 settings in order to get the second prologue video(in space) to look decent, as under LAV it looked horrible, even though all other video's in the game thus far look fine. A missed setting perhaps? Anyhow. I suppose I'm now asking if anyone has any advice as to how to improve playback quality of the video's in steins gate VN (inside the "game")?

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello. Can you upload again the file STEINSGATE_ver1.20_NoDVD_Patch.zip? I need it and can't find it anywhere.
Thanks!

I'm going to comment I don't like Gechoey Lurker's translation. Second off. For people having problems running the game without the english patch, there are good reasons why you're having problems. Steins;Gate needs to be updated to version 1.20 to get out all the bugs. Second the ISO causes many many problems, due to the activation and CAN cause problems later if you try to run the older translation which results in either a black screen or the game crashing. The ISO was ripped improperly and thus problems will occur either during installation or trying to run the game. I ran an analysis of the files in the is with a debugger and some other programs and compilers and found the ISO to have 1kb worth of corrupt data. Also because the ISO was ripped from first edition disk, the ISO would have been buggy in the first place. Add that to the problem of the ISO having 1kb of data corrupt and you are bound to have problems even after installing the patches. So the ISO isn't stable. It may work sometimes and other times it might not. Oh the link tht Airhersalderaz gave is a clean version in the sense you don't have to deal with the pesky activation problem from earlier rips. However I downloaded this version as well and it wouldn't install due to a CRC error on 64bit systems. It installed successfully on 32bit. Oh and the link still needs the update patches. You're better off paying for the official game's Best Collection Vol. 5 version . The game will run more stable due to it being as version 1.20. Geckoey Lurker's patch (new translation) requires 1.20 patch and I've had problems where it won't let me open the game after a successful install. The game worked fine before the english patch. Note I have the official game! Anyway, I'm just going to say that downloading the ISO is a mistake since you are getting the first edition which had various bugs. Buying the official version isn't a bad thing and it's not a lot of money out of your pocket. It's 3,500 yen at amiami making it around $37. If you choose the lowest possible shipping you'll be paying $41-$45. Shipping will be slow but you'll get a good price. Or you could by it at J-list for $60 with no shipping fee if you choose the lowest priced shipping plan. I say this isn't a bad investment. It's not a lot of your pocket and it will save you a lot of headaches when installing and running the game.

My installation plays fine and everything so far but the voice acting doesnt work : ( anyone else having that issue? I can see the voice file taking up like 800mb

I'm not sure if you could help at all, since im on a mac. I have managed to get the game to open to the title screen on my own but when I click the start button, it blacks out and returns me to the title screen?

JAST USA Version

Torrent :

Code:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9879648

Mega :

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!jIFmTQCJ!JIoLTJ2jq4Wks4h52Q7yW48RA7pBYb53zf0uQQ_BwDc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.