Visual Novel Cafe

@Nemuru
Well, that is just my point of view ne..........don't be serious.
About Japanese, I give you a tip in Jap section ne

@nemuru- gomen theres no way to teach u japanese, u gotta learn urself starting frm kata and hira. *hugs*

kata and hira is needed at least to understand VN without agth, watching anime raw can help ( thats wat i do)

Umm, may be that way of study is just for me ne :P
Cause I am not read the VN but I listen the VN...........lol
BTW, I can understand about 40% of the everyday conversation ne so it good enough for me to guess the situation in the Vn (and I use AGTH in the same time) :)

大帝国 taking battles to space now eh >_>.. too many backlogs so older games like rance go to the btm of to play list lol

Okay, i will look through and try my best to understand ^^
Wish i was born in jap, bah oh well.

no idea coz i nv play sengoku , but if u like rance den shud be able to like others, they are almost the same thing.

Well, I just wanna tel you about my VN situation ne.
I kick Tokino Senka and remember11 out of my lappy and back to play Yosuga no sora.

i am also very slow behind, still hooked up on the atelier kaguya games XD.

Atelier Kaguya... now that's famous for high H contents and other perverted stuff >_>

Admittedly, some of their games have really nice artwork, and Classy Cranberry's was a good one.

Well, which AK games did you like, Terumi?

Right now playing wagamama capriccio and hime to majin to koisuru tamashii~

any suggestion for VN that has GREAT story?

hmmm... i need to know ur preferences. Which genre you like more? Action plots, dark themes or may be sch-romance?

Rpg,slg or may be adv?

anyway nice to meet another new vn player~ Yoroshiku

genre :5a6157d0:

maybe romance :0fbbf481:

and there must be at least one ruri heroine :sillyp1: :sillyp1: :sillyp1:

hmm may be u can try mecuria http://vndb.org/v2630. Well this has some nice romance and plot just like tenshin ranman. Theres one rori heroine XD.

Or may be try koi senkyo for slice of life, nice soothing art and romance (i haven started yet though). http://vndb.org/v4028/.

*busy clicking downloads and hitting the com because of a lack of premium accounts to download*
T.T

Finished DL Fortune Arterial for being a tester now.
Hope I can help with the project ne.

Akizora ni Mau Confetti - sweet love story, so far so good, but not sure about rori heroine. I have just played a little, though.

Nadeshiko ~Aka no Rasen~ - highly favoured, bittersweet love story, really good imo. Give it a try if you're a fan of pure love stories with lots of dramatic touches.

Bleh gotta redl and reinstall gold star keep crashing >_>

which 5 games? There is always time jus see hw u squeeze it out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.