Weather !

Lots of drizzling late evening. I heard it was worse where my friend was at though.

Looks really nice out today. I want to go for a walk when my brother comes home!!!

Except now I just looked at the forecast and apparently it is currently about -20C and is supposed to snow in the afternoon OTL.

it's been really nice and warm out here lately. i've been doing my homework outside so i can enjoy it :happywhistle:

it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow though... :deadsad:

Rained in the late afternoon, but that was about it.

We've got all your rain then, for this is the third day straight we've got rain aplenty.

my weather is perfect now sun and more sun and more hot, I am thinking to go for swim everyday after the bike.

Reactions: Chitanda Eru
Crappy rain in the morning, dry the rest of the day.

it's cool...................i'm comfortable.........................................:runhappy::runhappy::runhappy::runhappy:

so hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt................................

10 degrees celcius in the shade and the sun is shining with a not a cloud to see anywhere except blue.

cool.............................................................................:cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering::cheering:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Experience unparalleled elegance and comfort with our Luxury Car Rental services in Santo Domingo. At Adonis Rent A Car, we offer a premium selection of high-end vehicles perfect for any occasion. Whether you're attending a special event or simply want to explore the city in style, our luxury cars provide superior performance and sophistication. Book now for an exceptional driving experience in Santo Domingo.
mothi wrote on ramori's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html