UBW S2 04 - The one thing I love about Fate/ series is that time just fly by when watching them. When the episode ends it's always like "Whoa it's been 24 minutes already!?". I really hope they continue to pump out Fate/ animes: Heavens Feel, /extra, /extra CCC, /Hollow...I want to see them all animated.

Grisaia no Meikyuu.

Its quite interesting if you watched the first one, and very very interesting(why the fok they not translate the second VN) if you have played the visual novel of the first Grisaia no Kajitsu

Plastic memory ep. 4: This did really on the tear-glands pressed (Not negatively mean)...>_>

Fate/Stay Night - UBW ep. 4 (16): This ep. getting voltaged again...

UBW S2 04 - The one thing I love about Fate/ series is that time just fly by when watching them. When the episode ends it's always like "Whoa it's been 24 minutes already!?". I really hope they continue to pump out Fate/ animes: Heavens Feel, /extra, /extra CCC, /Hollow...I want to see them all animated.

Well, Heaven's Feel got the green-lit for an adaptation, even if only a movie (But not less epic...) adaptation is. But I'm sure that like at UBW sooner or later also an TV gets. And I'm also sure that even with H'sF the Fate-saga not still end is in the anime section: Fate/Grand Order or Fate/Apocrypha can the next be...xD

Plastic Memories 05 - Just 5 episodes and we've seen more tear-jerking attempts than in a Key anime. They are trying way too hard. They have an interesting story, likable characters and the comedy raises a few chuckles. Trying so hard to push feels onto the viewer is counteracting against the things going for the anime.

Shokugeki no Soma 05 - Another great episode here's what I think of this episode piece by piece:
Foodservice - 7/10 stars. It looked good, but didn't make me as hungry as previous episodes.

Foodgasims - 6/10 delusions. This reminded me that even though she's just a side-character, Ryouko is easily one of the hottest girls in this series. The gasim with her and Yuki would have earned a higher score if it was just a bit more. edit: On second thought, I think it's what came afterwards that killed it for me lol. Ryouko and Yuki were quite lovely.

Fanservice - 10/10 pantsu. For above reasons. Though the foodgasims wasn't enough to get a 10, it was surely enough for me to give it a 10 for fan service.

MANservice - 6/6 abs. Isshiki....whether you wanted him to or not give MORE than enough for this episode....nearly had to bleach my eyes, it was funny though.

Comedy - 10/10 laughs. Funny as always, Megumi waking up nearly killed me.

Megumi-service - 8/10 Hinakos. Hmm hmm, Megumi was cute as usual. Though since this came right after her fanservice shot from last episode I couldn't give it a 10.
2dtvdon.jpg

Reactions: espiekerella
Fate Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works - Episode 17
Highschool DxD BorN Episode 04 (Uncensored Version)
Plastic Memories 05 - Just 5 episodes and we've seen more tear-jerking attempts than in a Key anime. They are trying way too hard. They have an interesting story, likable characters and the comedy raises a few chuckles. Trying so hard to push feels onto the viewer is counteracting against the things going for the anime.

Shokugeki no Soma 05 - Another great episode here's what I think of this episode piece by piece:
Foodservice - 7/10 stars. It looked good, but didn't make me as hungry as previous episodes.

Foodgasims - 6/10 delusions. This reminded me that even though she's just a side-character, Ryouko is easily one of the hottest girls in this series. The gasim with her and Yuki would have earned a higher score if it was just a bit more. edit: On second thought, I think it's what came afterwards that killed it for me lol. Ryouko and Yuki were quite lovely.

Fanservice - 10/10 pantsu. For above reasons. Though the foodgasims wasn't enough to get a 10, it was surely enough for me to give it a 10 for fan service.

MANservice - 6/6 abs. Isshiki....whether you wanted him to or not give MORE than enough for this episode....nearly had to bleach my eyes, it was funny though.

Comedy - 10/10 laughs. Funny as always, Megumi waking up nearly killed me.

Megumi-service - 8/10 Hinakos. Hmm hmm, Megumi was cute as usual. Though since this came right after her fanservice shot from last episode I couldn't give it a 10.
Both of this anime is discontinue. Because they are boring to watch and no fan-service.

Reactions: espiekerella
That is AWESOME. Though I still wonder where the fuck is my 4th and final film?

Hmm... Hello King, I got just small new info about the upcoming 4th movie...
...After checking at several blogs and forums (like AniChart) are only announced. That the 4th and last movie of Eva the TBA status has. Well, this was the officially news.

And now coming the rumors: Some rumors saying that Eva at this year still goes.

Hmm... Hello King, I got just small new info about the upcoming 4th movie...
...After checking at several blogs and forums (like AniChart) are only announced. That the 4th and last movie of Eva the TBA status has. Well, this was the officially news.

And now coming the rumors: Some rumors saying that Eva at this year still goes.

Well that was suppose to be a joke, since I've a SH-06D NERV it actually inform me of any Eva news xD So I can't really miss it xD But still, bloody hell that's some long production, I just hope it live up to the hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01162040 RJ01159136 RJ01157844 RJ01154992 RJ01159305 RJ01162536 RJ01156255 RJ01154807 in mexa ? thx
Tanaka tanaka wrote on UFO's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01133653 RJ01154170 RJ01148703 RJ01162430 RJ01154889 RJ01128228 RJ01163496 in mexa ? thx
Tanaka tanaka wrote on Dr.Begi's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.