[MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] ; To each their own I guess. Watch Bebop because it has less episodes and then Ghost in the Shell.

[MENTION]DreamCha7s3r[/MENTION] Meh I also have G Gundam to watch as well lol and bebop is pretty badass.

Bebop it is!~~~ :runhappy:

Cowboy Bebop.... need a little break from this siggy making lol

Strike the Blood
Log Horizon
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
Little Busters! Refrain

All of these are pretty new. If I had to chose which is my favorite out of these four for this season, it would be StB.

Watching the what seems to be a neverending gintama (of course this is because I'm lazy)

Is the recap bit over yet? Kinda stopped watching it when it came to that bit

yup. the recap was only a single episode, and now its back into the main story.

they're so annoying. especially when im looking forward to seeing some progression.

I just started Binbougami Ga!
before that I watched Shingeki no Kyojin.
not the latest but I wanted to watch them and did not have the time for this before.

I watched Binbougami Ga 4 times and I read the manga. It's sooo funny xD

I wish Teekyuu had full length episodes, it would be such a great comedy anime (not that it isn't already)

the shinobu arc

why oh why ararararagi san must you chat about nothing upon nothing.

In order of favorite to least liked, followed by the grade I'm giving it as of until the point I watched:

Valvrave (10)
Unbreakable Machine-Doll (10)
Log Horizon (9.5)
Coppelion (9)
White Album 2 (8.5)
Noucome (7.5)
Kyoukai no Kanata (7)
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio ~Ars Nova~ (7)
Walküre Romanze (7)

Waiting for the delayed Pupa. Considering picking up Galilei Donna, Outbreak Company, Yuushibu, Golden Time and Strike the Blood, in descending order of likelihood.

In order of favorite to least liked, followed by the grade I'm giving it as of until the point I watched:

Valvrave (10)
Unbreakable Machine-Doll (10)
Log Horizon (9.5)
Coppelion (9)
White Album 2 (8.5)
Noucome (7.5)
Kyoukai no Kanata (7)
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio ~Ars Nova~ (7)
Walküre Romanze (7)

Waiting for the delayed Pupa. Considering picking up Galilei Donna, Outbreak Company, Yuushibu, Golden Time and Strike the Blood, in descending order of likelihood.

I'm enjoying most of the anime this season, but not sure which ones suit your liking though, just give the first one or two episodes a shot why not!

It's 'Log Horizon'. I like this old fantasy story (even it come with online-game setting). ^_^

FOUND A CHEAP COPY OF WELCOME TO THE NHK

time to watch it another million times

yippie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779