Buddy Complex 6 will be today, as well as Log Horizon 19 and Witchcraft Works 6, will be a nice day. I have given up on Sonico, just too boring and she never takes off that darn head set which is boring. Also have abandoned Maken-Ki, just terrible compared to Season 1 too bad but it happens. It is a pale shadow of its former glory..just a parody now.

Reactions: uenchuceli
Chobits (Dual Audio)

Buddy Complex 6 will be today, as well as Log Horizon 19 and Witchcraft Works 6, will be a nice day. I have given up on Sonico, just too boring and she never takes off that darn head set which is boring. Also have abandoned Maken-Ki, just terrible compared to Season 1 too bad but it happens. It is a pale shadow of its former glory..just a parody now.
I know, its today. but 7 hours left before show began. There is no RAW yet.

Last edited:
Had to work all day..so tonight will enjoy:

Buddy Complex 06
Witchcraft Works 05
Log Horizon 19

finishing up a re watch of Sands of Destruction ....and need to work on some other ones... Innocent Venus, Nurse Nanako ep 6, and starting again on Welcome to the NHK ..to remember our roots for modern anime.

I saw Chobits mentioned, wow, havent thought about that rather unusual series for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread