1497876_707849979255781_298275152_o.jpg

:P... Wait for next esp..

Anno Natsu de Matteru, one of my all time favorites series, and this time I may revisit Please Teacher the original source of the story tho it does not compare to the new version in art, style or story. I am also watching Outlaw Star again, love that oldie. And along with some on going study of older less good series like Guild Saga, i am finishing up the final cycle of Inuyasha, which is finally nice to bring to a close as i watch that series every day just about. Also watching again and about to finish Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, and enjoying one by one the OVA from Girls und Panzer a surprise super hit from recent anime.

I have X'amd Lost Memories waiting in the line up to re watch, and also just started Daphne of the Dazzling Blue, an older one along with Kiddie Grade which i have meant to finish for a long time. Also restarted Crest of the Stars, a superb series, one of the all time greats...and just tend to come back to it over and over. As for the new season, meh, it is full of supernatural and weird stuff and not my liking most of it, Witchikurafuto Wākusu seems decent and i like the main female protagonist, but hope it does not get too weird.... and Buddy Complex and Wake Up Girls both look decent and of course i cannot wait for the new season of Maken-ki tho i fear they may go with a new line art style from teh looks of the second OVA that is much weaker and not as nice as the original series. which has superb strong art style.

Finished Serial Experiments Lain. Definitely a cool show, but is really slow paced and I didn't find the ending all that satisfying. If you are into cyberpunk, or interesting mind games, you should give it a shot.

On ep 10 of Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta, and it is pretty enjoyable so far. A world with Youkai, and a high schooler who is also the Mayor. Kind of a silly show, but still has some of a plot to it. I like the characters :)

At the moment I'm going to episode 23 of Shinsekai Yori.

It is really nice, but not attractive as it might well do, the only thing you can do is go forward.

The story is really interesting though.

And rewatching Monogatari Series: Second Season... it all makes sense, I suggest to rewatch it.

ZX_Ignition first two episodes. I really like it, i think it may be one of my favorite series of the Winter season. Nice light touch, too much heavy magic and stuff in other series. This one is a nice balance...and nice art and character design too.

...“Momokyun Sword”!!!
[video=dailymotion;x19tks7]http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x19tks7[/video]
[video=dailymotion;x19tkz0]http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x19tkz0[/video]​
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!