Francesca: Girls Be Ambitious ep.13
Buddy Complex Kanketsu-hen: Ano Sora ni Kaeru Mirai de (First Part)
Final episode of Himegoto / M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane / Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance.

Buddy Complex: Kanketsu-hen - Ano Sora ni Kaeru Mirai de Episode 1

Karen Senki 01

CGI made anime, 11 minute episodes.

Some people might like this one... I'm not one of them. The CGI is relatively crude, the characters dull, the storyline old, stereotypic and predictable.

I like to give new shows a chance, and watch 2 or 3 episodes, before I make a final decision. If episode 2 isn't any better, I don't think I'll be watching further.

Still, everyone's tastes are different, and some might like it. If you want, check it for yourself.

Some people might like this one... I'm not one of them. The CGI is relatively crude, the characters dull, the storyline old, stereotypic and predictable.

I like to give new shows a chance, and watch 2 or 3 episodes, before I make a final decision. If episode 2 isn't any better, I don't think I'll be watching further.

Still, everyone's tastes are different, and some might like it. If you want, check it for yourself.

Indeed, the 3rd generation (Full 3D animes.) of animes are still in the most case not the best, these animes have then still an long way that they it perfectioned have...:goodtea:

Edit: Hello Leg^^!

Buddy Complex Kanketsu-hen: Ano Sora ni Kaeru Mirai de (Last Part)
Final episode of Carino Coni / Magica Wars.

Buddy Complex: Kanketsu-hen - Ano Sora ni Kaeru Mirai de Episode 02

Select episodes of Love Hina.

This silly little romance harem comedy is one of my favorites.

Keitaro has the patience of a saint... that or he's a total wimp! :laughpanda:

Sora no Otoshimono Forte - ep:09

Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu - OVA 1

The Eve of Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
Yama no Susume Second Season no Susume Part 2
Final episode of Gaist Crusher

Sora no Otoshimono Movie
Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu - OVA 2

First episode of Aikatsu! Third Season / Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken / Denki-gai no Honya-san.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!