Magical Girl Raising Project.
IMO, this series is a standout of the Fall season! An interesting look at the dark side of being Magical Girls. If you liked Puella Magi Madoka Magica, you will like this one.

Two others I've been enjoying. The concepts might not work well as full episodes, but both are 4 minute vignettes, and are good for a few smiles.

Kaijuu Girls - Chibi girls with super monster powers.
Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki - A boy and his youkai friends.

Reactions: espiekerella
Magical Girl Raising Project.
IMO, this series is a standout of the Fall season! An interesting look at the dark side of being Magical Girls. If you liked Puella Magi Madoka Magica, you will like this one.

Indeed, this series isn't about rainbow and cakes (what at begin so looked), it's about merciless classic Battle Royal-type anime with a lot conflict potential, where sadly at end just one remain can...xD

Two others I've been enjoying. The concepts might not work well as full episodes, but both are 4 minute vignettes, and are good for a few smiles.
Hmm... I guess, you're mean sure Getsuyoubi no tawawa, right^_^?

I was thinking Kaijuu Girls and Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki. 4 minute episodes is just about right for these.

Ah so, my bad then...xD Well, because at 4 min. duration I did on Getsuyoubi no Tawawa thought, because this is 4 min. as well.

Magical Girl Raising Project 09 - This series just keeps on getting more and more wicked!

WWW.Working!!!

Hime is the best character in this show hands down, seriously adorable. Sadly, compared to the other restaurant the characters here seems kinda bland but equally likable. I love Sayuri and Adachi's relationship. As well as the interactions between Shiho and Shindou but honestly until the newest episode I was really starting to dislike him. Other than the chocolate, I just can't seem to get into Higashida and Miyakoshi. They are funny, but I think Katanashi x Minami were better at it. Yanagiba though is an awesome addition to the cast.

Magical Girl Raising Project 11 - Swim Swim is totally insane. I feel bad for Tama. Can't wait for next week's finale!

Touken Ranbu Hanamaru - I'm playing since a long time and I like the anime, it is cute.
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda - it has been a long time since I could laugh so much about an anime, I love it!

Magical Girl Raising Project 11 - Swim Swim is totally insane. I feel bad for Tama. Can't wait for next week's finale!

It seems like the new thing for MS anime is to have a tragedy or psychological theme....whatever happened to cute girls, being cute while blowing stuff up?

It seems like the new thing for MS anime is to have a tragedy or psychological theme....whatever happened to cute girls, being cute while blowing stuff up?

Magical Girl Raising Project did start out cute and sweet, but it has become more savage and brutal than Madoka, and maybe even Elfen Lied.

There are several volumes of the light novel series, so another season is a possibility.

Recently started Tokyo Ravens....pretty entertaining. Goes down overly done paths though. Most of the surprises aren't surprising....and only 6 episodes in and I can already tell how the romantic interests are going to play out. Need more multi-love interests anime where the main heroine doesn't win.

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 01 to 03
Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 01 to 03
Rewrite Season 2 Episode 01
Seiren Episode 01 to 03
Tales of Zestiria the X Season 2 Episode 01 to 02

For now I'm currently watching Kill La Kill & so far i love it as 1 of my favorite anime & now I'm waiting for more English Dubbed episodes on demand & yep we have comcast & so far in my opinion the anime Kill La Kill is so awesome :).

kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon 1 and 2 - so at this point, COOL Kyoushinsha has become that author who's name alone is enough to make me read/watch their stuff. Have yet to not enjoy their works. I was really happy with the voice choices in this.

Demi-chan 1-3 - I like it. Down to Earth anime with a supernatural like theme and easily lovable characters. The only down side is that I love all the female cast so far and there's only one male love interest....hearts will be broken. Also episode 3 is totally made to deliver as much Junichi-service to the fan-girls as possible. It was rather funny though.

Little Witch Academia 1-3 - Giving away secrets way too early in the anime......other than that it's a fun anime. Oddly find Suzy really attractive. Maybe I should see a doctor....

Tokyo Ravens 7-finished!!! - Wow, I hate that I didn't watch this sooner! While it started off pretty predictable....it started throwing in twists all over the place I wasn't really expecting and was really exciting. A real shame the romance was not one of them. Too obvious, too forced, too cliche....*sigh* at least main heroine wasn't unlikable.

Akiba's Trip The Animation Episode 04
Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 01 to 03*
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 01 to 03*

*Thank to J-List who post funny video, picture and gif in Facebook.

I'll be checking out how faithfully Masamune-kun no Revenge follows the manga. :goodtea:

Lazy as usual with personal things couldn't catch up with this season's anime, i guess i'm gonna start with these:
-Chaos;Child
-Akiba's Trip
-Seiren

Maho Girls PreCure 50, the finale.

Sadly, the finale for Maho Girls PreCure may have been the weakest ending for a PreCure series I've seen, and I've seen all 13.

The battle with the big boss happened in 49, and they finished him off with barely a struggle. 50 was more of a filler episode. Finales should not be filler episodes. :(

Oh well, at least the new PreCure series, KiraKira PreCure a la Mode starts next week.

KonoSuba-Season-2-Slated-for-January-2017.jpg

Little-Witch-Academia-TV-Anime-Airs-January-2017-Visual-Cast-Staff-Revealed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~