What are you downloading right now?

Complex and Dead End, two from a new list of manga I've decided to give a look. Can't dl anime here... :forsaken:

Complex and Dead End, two from a new list of manga I've decided to give a look. Can't dl anime here... :forsaken:

Hmm gonna add that to the list. Right now downloading Zurako's BD Horizon releases and FFF's Accel World releases.

Hmm gonna add that to the list. Right now downloading Zurako's BD Horizon releases and FFF's Accel World releases.

The former is classified as a shoujo manga which may be an issue for you, or not. I usually just check the sypnosis and little else; that recently saw me downloading yaoi manga instead. :goodtea:

The former is classified as a shoujo manga which may be an issue for you, or not. I usually just check the sypnosis and little else; that recently saw me downloading yaoi manga instead. :goodtea:

I read a lot of shoujo and smut.
Let me recommend you some
Ashita no Ousama
Adarshan no Hanayome
Mekakushi No Kuni
Kanata Kara
Karakuri Odette

Guess it's my turn to do a bit of checking, thanks. Probably later, since I think I've eaten quite a bit of my sister's data quota already today on a number of things. :XD:

Do check out Velvet Kiss and Desire Climax if you haven't. A little bit heavy on the 'graphical' side of things, but there's an okay story as well for both.

Edit: Just added Defense Devil to the download queue.

Last edited:
Guess it's my turn to do a bit of checking, thanks. Probably later, since I think I've eaten quite a bit of my sister's data quota already today on a number of things. :XD:

Do check out Velvet Kiss and Desire Climax if you haven't. A little bit heavy on the 'graphical' side of things, but there's an okay story as well for both.

Edit: Just added Defense Devil to the download queue.

Eat them, ravage them.

Velvet kiss can be considered romantic erotica. Too bad it got licensed in the US, i can't get find the last volume.
I have read Desire Climax, i think.

Here is some more
Carat!
Ciguatera
Hikari no Machi
Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou
Kobatotei Ibun

Reactions: Arylin
Already downloaded the new anime episodes for today, currently i'm thinking about changing my OS from win to win 8... so now i'm downloading the pirated version first:evillaugh:.. if it turns out to be good then, i'll consider on buying one

Hmm..quite a few :O

Fairy Tail - 155
SAO - 18
Sukitte iie na yo - 5
Little Busers - 5

[Hadena] Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!_-_05 [1280x720] [x264 AAC][F08DD80F].mkv
[Zurako] Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Vol. 1-2 (BD 1080p AAC)
[gg-TakaJun]_Kara_no_Kyoukai_-_07_[9789CE05].mkv
Nyantype #36 2012-11.rar

*Invokes necromantic powers*

:zombie:

Updates to Daemon Tools, Java, Skype, CCleaner and others.
VMWare Workstation 9.
Shinsekai Yori 11-12, Psycho Pass 9, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 7.

1BoTY

FLAC music format and anime :whistle:

Joining the line for Little Busters and Busou Shinki. Adding Sukitte Ii na yo 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01154730 RJ01157740 RJ01123403 RJ01039200 RJ01152774 RJ01152829 in mexa ? thx
mothi wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This will be released tomorrow. Please post it when it's released.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
myueria wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Can you re-upload this game? にゅ~エロマンサー
Download Sportzfy TV APK latest version for Android 2024 OS and stream all kinds of Live Sports including cricket and football from Your Mobile. https://sportzfy.net.co/