What are You Listening to right Now?

One of my favorite games ever for a handheld console. The OST is amazing <3
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; You know this game? :3

One of my favorite games ever for a handheld console. The OST is amazing <3
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; You know this game? :3

OMG Suikoden! Of course I know that game! I have that one one my DS! Did you find all the characters?

Suikoden I and II are considered some of the best JRPG's ever made. One of the series that I hope gets revived again.

OMG Suikoden! Of course I know that game! I have that one one my DS! Did you find all the characters?

Suikoden I and II are considered some of the best JRPG's ever made. One of the series that I hope gets revived again.

It was recommended by a friend of mine but I didn't know it was THIS good. Got hooked the moment I started. Great artwork for it's time and the cutscenes were awesome.
And yea, I have a save with all the characters with maxed out gear and level.

It was recommended by a friend of mine but I didn't know it was THIS good. Got hooked the moment I started. Great artwork for it's time and the cutscenes were awesome.
And yea, I have a save with all the characters with maxed out gear and level.

Yeah for a regular DS game the graphics were top notch. Art work is great too. I don't know if you are playing the English Dub version, but one thing I don't like is the MC's voice. Sounds like he took too many caffeine pills and just talks super fast lol. Other then that it's an amazing game.

I recently purchased Suikiden 3 on my PS3. Was a PS2 classic game on the PSN Store. Played it before, but wanted to buy it again on my PS3. Gonna get around to replaying it sometime. Still think the opening was epic.

Amidst whispering rain, the sound of my heart comes to fruition, kindly wrapping me tight.

The people of the world turned their back against me, the corners of their eyes are all twisted up, but the greatest pain to me is the fact that you became same as them~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx