What are you playing atm, and are you waiting for to release? (+ your favs/least fav games)

yuuri69

Elite Member
May 6, 2020
I have a huge backlog to begin with from both games that I own and games that I pirate XD.
So I'm playing a lot of games at the same time. Some of them are Sweet Clown and Paradise fandisks. Other than that, I'm playing gacha games, nu carnival, noctilucent, what in hell is bad, ikepri and ikevil.

I really like Sweet Clown so far, it's very different from any other otome game that I have played. I specifically love the heroine.
Now paradise, I love Azuma he's so adorable. I like the fandisks better than the main game. Pilslash and pilvamp games are always fun.

I don't have specifically least fav games, but games that I enjoy the least, usually have school settings. I find them a little boring plotwise, but I'll still play them for the LIs (especially hot teachers lmao Bad Medicine). I do have school setting fav games too, like Gekka Ryouran Romance, Moshikami, Shingakkou and Sweet Pool.

Fav games i have way too many, but the ones that I always go back and replay are Hashihime, Shingakkou, Chou no doku and Tokimeki Girls side series. I don't think that I have a game from rejet or pilslash/vamp that i didn't enjoy.

I'm impatiently waiting for Ooe and DistortedCode to release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]