What are you playing atm, and are you waiting for to release? (+ your favs/least fav games)

yuuri69

Elite Member
May 6, 2020
I have a huge backlog to begin with from both games that I own and games that I pirate XD.
So I'm playing a lot of games at the same time. Some of them are Sweet Clown and Paradise fandisks. Other than that, I'm playing gacha games, nu carnival, noctilucent, what in hell is bad, ikepri and ikevil.

I really like Sweet Clown so far, it's very different from any other otome game that I have played. I specifically love the heroine.
Now paradise, I love Azuma he's so adorable. I like the fandisks better than the main game. Pilslash and pilvamp games are always fun.

I don't have specifically least fav games, but games that I enjoy the least, usually have school settings. I find them a little boring plotwise, but I'll still play them for the LIs (especially hot teachers lmao Bad Medicine). I do have school setting fav games too, like Gekka Ryouran Romance, Moshikami, Shingakkou and Sweet Pool.

Fav games i have way too many, but the ones that I always go back and replay are Hashihime, Shingakkou, Chou no doku and Tokimeki Girls side series. I don't think that I have a game from rejet or pilslash/vamp that i didn't enjoy.

I'm impatiently waiting for Ooe and DistortedCode to release.

• Love
Reactions: otome!
I widh takiyo localised their games sweet clown does look amazing! I don't think I got paradise, is it on AS?🤔

As for me I'm also playing several games at the same time cuz why not and same as you my backlog is way too huge, it already came up to around a hundred with games I bought and now that I'm also download pc games here it increased further🤣.

I'm currently playing Jack Jeanne (Hopefully I'll finish it soon), Code: Realize Future Blessing, Arcana Famiglia MG and a bit of Shinsouban Heart no kunj no alice^^ As well as many others I don't play actively right now lol. And I also was playing some imemen games and mysme but I'm taking a break for now!

I really like angst and despair in otome games and usually plot heavy is better but I don't have any sort of preference, and I don't think I ever played a bad game unless maybe like midnight cinderella (which fxcking doesn't make sense, it's completely carried by nostalgia lol)

Fave game is even if tempest! Husband is Crius🫶🥵 (but I love all of them, I'm not really an ish girl however I LOVE conrad, worst piece of shit I ever saw, he's perfect🥹)

I'm waiting for EVEN IF TEMPEST DLC LETS GOOOOOOO

but also the new games announced by amulit so like redbell and especially kaleido tower, but also bustaf2 eng, side kicks jp, full circle jp, utakata no uchronia en, tsuitsui en, over requiemz jp, high school bunnies jp!

but ofc i'm looking forward to every otome release^^

• Love
Reactions: yuuri69
Finally went through my backlog this summer and finished a LOT of games. Only got Ayakashi Gohan (which I'm currently playing), My Vow to My Liege, and Steam Prison left.

My faves so far are the two Psychedelica games, NORN9, the Tokimeki Girl's Side games (especially TMGS3 because Tamao Konno🥰), Amnesia:Memories (and LaterxCrowd), Him the Smile and Bloom, Radiant Tale (not so much the story but I love the colors in this game so much), and Cupid Parasite (Raul my beloved🤭). Also Western "otome" games like Tailor Tales, OBSCURA, and Speakeasy.

I'm mostly looking forward to playing 9 R.I.P, Club Suicide, Mistonia no Kibou and Temirana ^-^

• Love
Reactions: yuuri69
Finally went through my backlog this summer and finished a LOT of games. Only got Ayakashi Gohan (which I'm currently playing), My Vow to My Liege, and Steam Prison left.

My faves so far are the two Psychedelica games, NORN9, the Tokimeki Girl's Side games (especially TMGS3 because Tamao Konno🥰), Amnesia:Memories (and LaterxCrowd), Him the Smile and Bloom, Radiant Tale (not so much the story but I love the colors in this game so much), and Cupid Parasite (Raul my beloved🤭). Also Western "otome" games like Tailor Tales, OBSCURA, and Speakeasy.

I'm mostly looking forward to playing 9 R.I.P, Club Suicide, Mistonia no Kibou and Temirana ^-^
the fact you finished all tmgs games is worthy of praise ngl🤯

• Haha
Reactions: NagromRuhtra
I widh takiyo localised their games sweet clown does look amazing! I don't think I got paradise, is it on AS?🤔

As for me I'm also playing several games at the same time cuz why not and same as you my backlog is way too huge, it already came up to around a hundred with games I bought and now that I'm also download pc games here it increased further🤣.

I'm currently playing Jack Jeanne (Hopefully I'll finish it soon), Code: Realize Future Blessing, Arcana Famiglia MG and a bit of Shinsouban Heart no kunj no alice^^ As well as many others I don't play actively right now lol. And I also was playing some imemen games and mysme but I'm taking a break for now!

I really like angst and despair in otome games and usually plot heavy is better but I don't have any sort of preference, and I don't think I ever played a bad game unless maybe like midnight cinderella (which fxcking doesn't make sense, it's completely carried by nostalgia lol)

Fave game is even if tempest! Husband is Crius🫶🥵 (but I love all of them, I'm not really an ish girl however I LOVE conrad, worst piece of shit I ever saw, he's perfect🥹)

I'm waiting for EVEN IF TEMPEST DLC LETS GOOOOOOO

but also the new games announced by amulit so like redbell and especially kaleido tower, but also bustaf2 eng, side kicks jp, full circle jp, utakata no uchronia en, tsuitsui en, over requiemz jp, high school bunnies jp!

but ofc i'm looking forward to every otome release^^
It's really good sweet clown! It has a script so if you can emulate the game you can use agent + a translator and play it in English! 😻 But yeah I wish they localized their games too...And yes paradise both English and Japanese versions are here actually in hentai bl and r18 otome section! 💕
Arcana Famiglia is so cute! I like hunex games i need to fish steam prison and also play tokyo renka!

I love trashy men too I wish more villains had route 🥺
I want to play ayakashi Gohan and blackish house, only played starry sky from honeybee games.

And talking about tmgs, tmgs4 fantranslation is 80% ready 😻

I want to play 9rip and uchronia too 👀 And virche. So many to play so little time 🥲

It's really good sweet clown! It has a script so if you can emulate the game you can use agent + a translator and play it in English! 😻 But yeah I wish they localized their games too...And yes paradise both English and Japanese versions are here actually in hentai bl and r18 otome section! 💕
Arcana Famiglia is so cute! I like hunex games i need to fish steam prison and also play tokyo renka!

I love trashy men too I wish more villains had route 🥺
I want to play ayakashi Gohan and blackish house, only played starry sky from honeybee games.

And talking about tmgs, tmgs4 fantranslation is 80% ready 😻

I want to play 9rip and uchronia too 👀 And virche. So many to play so little time 🥲
I had to make do with my limited japanese and looked up words online just to play tmgs4 but knowing the fantranslation is almost done makes me wish I waited a bit longer😂

Can't wait for Tokyo Renka too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!