What do you do on rainy days?

hope that the rain doesn't affect the power and shut off my computer.

browsing the internet or watching some anime while drinking some hot chocolate is nice~

hydroplaned while walking today. almost did the splits. luckily class had ended early today so there weren't many people who saw me do that except for some friends (who are used to seeing that sort of thing happen to me). walked away fast with my head down.

Pretty much what I do on non-rainy days, stay inside and work on random things. Games, projects, etc. Although, it sucks if it's a day I'm suppose to exercise and can't....

Find booklets (BK) for these albums that don't have them on rainy days~

I go outside, play with my dogs get wet and dirty but have fun. At least that's what i did last time it rained but usually i stare at the window while playing some piano ^^!~

Play some beat with my friends at the studio....
Japanese Rock music tough... so technically ruined the rainy atmosphere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)