What game are you currently playing?

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; i dare you xD i usually play with Ahri and Jinx :P

-

Guard me Sherlock

Phantom of the kill (Android) - the game itself is awesome and cool (damn it, I wanna final Forcas...>.<!!!), but sadly time-to-time kicks me out of the game or frozes.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PS4). It's a nice waifu game. So much DLC but when I have seen Hakufu, Ryufu and Kanwu from Ikkitousen :nosebleed: I knew it was time to play (and pay :swearveng:).

Wait, is it actually them or just their costumes? Science must be had.

Also, Ryofu* and Kan'u*

Got Ending C in Nier: Automata.....became thoroughly numbed to the depressing parts by everything up to a certain point that parts later on that normally would have gotten a reaction out of me...just fell short.
Will never forgive them for Operator 60.
For some reason, interested in finding a copy of the latest Princess Maker......totally random desire.

Wait, is it actually them or just their costumes? Science must be had.

Also, Ryofu* and Kan'u*
It's them, with their move and voice. There is also Ayane from Dead Or Alive in this game.

My bad for Ryofu and I have seen a lot of Kan'u or Kanwu or whatever since Ikkitousen started . There wasn't a proper way to spell it at the time :baby:. In Estival Versus they just put their chinese name Sun Ce, Lu Bu and Guan Yu. Don't ask me why :bored:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; my net connection sucks these days -_- alright i'll probably message you on discord xD

I like the name Sun Ce, basically the reason I ever played the DW games. But...wow, that sucks. She's Sonsaku Hakufu, not Sun Ce...it might be based off of Sun Ce, but HER name is Sonsaku Hakufu!!!

Oh well, time to buy the game and get the dlc anyway.

Trying again Black Desert just for keks, probably second last mmorpg I will ever play on that note. :eek:
That depends on -- how good or poorly customized kingdom come: deliverance will be, it should be greater than skyrim but most likely lame when compared to Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Currently playing leyend of zelda breathe of the wild
@kyoko chan - haha bring it xD I'll support you or you support me xD whichever xD but remember to tell me which server you are on xD

King Of Fighters XIV (PS4).
Still wondering if I should take the DLC characters. I realy want Vanessa :nosebleed: , Rock seems cool :menft: and Whip has a kind of new gameplay :whipmaster: . Yamazaki is meh (-_-)
I'm not very good at this game but i like playing it solo but I don't know if these four will spaw on the story route if I buy them. They are a bit pricey :starving: ...

Reactions: ewebsitecanada

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]