What game are you currently playing?

Sid Meier's Civilization 5 brave new world. Oh yeah i have lead the empire of rising sun to conquer the world :D.

P/s: [MENTION=78076]Maxwell[/MENTION]; glad to see you here ^^.

Still The witch and the hundred knight! This game is soo goood! ...after you get used to the big locations.

And Snow Bound Land. It's nothing like the fairytale The Snow Queen but still pretty nice.

Valdis Story. Got it off GOG recently. Don't Starve temporarily on hiatus until I'm ready to finish exploring the world, kick the Guardians' butt, and start Adventure Mode.

Sims 3

Being a perfect immortal with max skills and almost never sleep nor eat inadvertently made some aspects very challenging...like being a Firefighter, where career EXP almost never go up and almost no emergency to respond to.

Game Log: So a month or two passed from my previous post and I have to say... I didn't get much gaming done. Lots of work and stuff happening in real life though... however I did do the following:

• Advanced more of the story in [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ for Shigure
  • Almost clocked Supreme Commander FA for the nth time
  • Got several characters leveled up in Elsword and slowly getting my other characters to level up too...
  • Played random games as well...

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Progressing well and I'm definitely on Shigure Route. They are currently chasing the evil spirit that been murdering the town folks]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 62, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 4X, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 50, Night Watcher: 47, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 41, Code Battle Seraph: 30, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Sakra Devanam: Reset, Burning Heart: 20. Add: N/A. Still recovering my characters items and funds... this economy... oh wow.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and struggling to get past the ton of minions without losing a ton of lives.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]
- Rune Factory 2 [Still at the start. Game crashed and I had to start over.]
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance [Completed two faction. Now on Cybarn Mission 5.]

Completed Game log (will phase it out N/A more game log):

Got a few games during the Steam summer sale so I'm playing Tomb Raider and Circuits right now :runhappy:

Artificial Academy 2. I might take out a few of the new titles I purchased recently once the exam is over like Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past, Kingdoms of Amalur or Aarklash Legacy.

Game Log: Short log. I'm not into typing long stuff at the moment.
  • Progressing a bit slowly on the story in [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ for Shigure
  • Almost clocked Supreme Commander FA for the nth time. I should really use the save function in this game.
  • Been training my NW instead of DW for Skill Notes. Once the next week events gets into play. I'll be on my DW instead of my NW. And I dropped Add for the time being. I couldn't see myself playing him for some reason.
  • Played random games as well...

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Progressing well and I'm definitely on Shigure Route. They are currently chasing the evil spirit that been murdering the town folks]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 62, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 4X, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 50, Night Watcher: 54, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 41, Code Battle Seraph: 30, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Sakra Devanam: Reset, Burning Heart: 20. Add: N/A. Getting Skills Notes for NW.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and struggling to get past the ton of minions without losing a ton of lives.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]
- Rune Factory 2 [Still at the start. Game crashed and I had to start over.]
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance [Completed two faction. Now on Cybarn Mission 5.]

Completed Game log (will phase it out N/A more game log):

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html