What game are you playing now?

Still Gnomoria, since my desktop is practically useless at this time.

It's a village sandbox, I guess. I've seen people compare it to Dwarf Fortress and Towns instead.

Assassins creed 4 black flag and in about 15 mins (When its downloaded again lol), Team Fortress 2. ^^

Tomb Raider. I got stuck in an optional tomb when I gave up (not really wanting to use guides), but when I came back the answer seemed so damn obvious! :laughpanda:

Actually I play Super Danganronpa 2 with PPSSPP emulator but I got stucked in Chapter 4 (I think it's because of emulator's bug)

And now I am playing Double Score ~Cattelya x Narcissus~ now :v

Reactions: iirschizaneh
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes. Jumped in right after finishing the tutorial but I still couldn't get much of the game concepts, so even playing a standard 4 player map I eventually got declared upon by two Easy enemies and...decided not to hang around to find out. :embjudge:

Chapter 7 of Flowers. I certainly suck at deduction; I'm glad being a detective isn't part of my career path.

Rewrite (PSP) I'm playing this game on PSP emulator of Android. Install Disc 1 and Disc 2 to play them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently