What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike choosing a video game to play, then stopping after 10 minutes of playing to choose another video game.

I dislike how online internet services ask for a lot of personal information thats none of their &%/ business and call it required*

But hey if they like fake names and fake this and fake that.....then I won't disappoint. ofc I live in the city "New Nexus nr9000":sigh: All that just for a mail account...yeah I bet it is really required.

Last edited:
I dislike having to deal with a million zombies in this one mission in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

I dislike how one of my fish jumped out of the net and fell down the drain when I was taking them out to clean their tank.

I dislike it when my little trip to the fridge result nothing. Nothing to eat.

i dislike how i forgot my password for battlenet... can't install Diablo without logging in.

I dislike how i've owned Diablo 3 for almost 12 hours now, and have not been able to play because I can't connect to Battlenet due to server problems.

I dislike any program crashing... and not having a back-up~

I dislike when the teacher gives me zero for just opening a book of jokes in the middle of a test I mean come on he doesn't have to give me a zero for just opening a book to laugh

I dislike when students go and argue with the teacher though they know it wont help anything...

Hmm..I don't argue with the teacher I dislike when the teacher gives us a lecture about how stupid we are when some of the students aren't stupid and haven't made a mistake that would get them lectured

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?