What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike when people are not realistic when talking about what weapons they will take with them in a zombie apocalypse. "I'm taking a minigun, 12gauge shotgun, and AK47." I want them to explain where they are going to get these weapons.

Would a lightsaber count? Because I think that would probably be the most useful melee weapon against zombies. Wait, are we talking about the new generation of running zombies? or the old school Ramero zombies?

I dislike... going on a shopping spree tomorrow with my mother early morning/afternoon and coming back early evening...

I dislike... how I keep picking up clothes from the floor in stores and putting them on the respective racks only to see the other customers picking them up again and carelessly disheveling them to be dropped upon the floor once more~

I Dislike people who Renano mentioned but at my work place... and not clothes but other things .____.

I dislike... how I keep picking up clothes from the floor in stores and putting them on the respective racks only to see the other customers picking them up again and carelessly disheveling them to be dropped upon the floor once more~

I've seen many, many, many customers take time out of their lives to put things back in the wrong place. I've seen people take things from a peg, look at it, then walk stage right to put the item on the wrong peg. Then exit stage left. Why? Why did you do that? You were in the right spot in the first place.

Such a messy world... I'm mostly pertaining to the clothes and how people place food or other items in the wrong aisle or shelf... I dislike that.

I dislike when people mess up the art supplies... i take the top page and the bottom one looks different... no idea which one im supposed to be buying...

I dislike... downloading games I don't play just to help people save their problems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx