What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Those overpowered extremely hard to kill bosses are actually fun in the end unless they have some one hit ko attack... those are not so fun :/ mehs... i dislike when "those" attacks come around...

I hate waiting to :p

especially for tales of xillia to come out state side and the year after for the sequel to come out.

I dislike what Perplexing dislike -_- (you all know why....)

P.S SB-kun it seem like you done some research about TOX, Nicu~ :bye:

Did you saw all the possible pictures of Milla? :desire:

I dislike taking online classes. There are so many things I could be doing on my laptop rather then to spend time watching prerecorded lectures.

i dislike it when i have a problem and there's nothing that i can do in order to solve it :sigh:

i'm so useless :dispirited:

I dislike what Perplexing dislike -_- (you all know why....)

P.S SB-kun it seem like you done some research about TOX, Nicu~ :bye:

Did you saw all the possible pictures of Milla? :desire:

so far yes I have XD

can't wait :D

I always to research before buying games so I don't end up wasting money.

sadly there isn't enough of it :p

I guess more will come out next year.

then on top of that going to have to wait til 2014 to see Xillia 2, they should just port it to the ps4.

Who knows, TO studios have long history of betas and then "porting" their games as the real version to better consule (-_-)

P.S so far TOX2 look a bit disappointing, but it still under developed so i can't judge it so fast i guess

He he i hope too

actually what made most people disappointment was that it look different from the xillia 1 they knew o_o

TOX looked more kind of fantasy + technology and the focus was on the fantasy (swords magical world with it rules, etc) TOX2 seem to take route to the technology + normal life game, even though there are monsters, it seem that in most of the game you will be against some sort of SWAT teams xD, some old characters from X1 will be in your party but they change and look less nice, one is newspaper reporter now, the other seem to become the main character apartment owner or something of sort O_O

the grfix right now look less nice then x1 (probably because it still under develop)

main character look seem to be sort of forced look of Denta from DMC, and he can switchs swords to guns, no one know where the story will progress since right now it look so-so, the new loli there that search for her father is the key to X2 story but so far that seem to be it... other then main character + loli+ 2 old characters from tox1, no one know what other members will be in your party, nither were the story will go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this please? Just a few providers are fine
こんなアタシでゴメンなさい
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01150066 RJ01161627 RJ01159080 RJ01156450 RJ01154608 RJ01153369 RJ01162803 RJ01162386 in mexa ? thx
fireanddream wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, thanks for your upload.
This game called Abyssal Corruption here got an update that adds a gallery mode
Can I bother you to update it? Someone asked here yesterday too.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ01070919 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!