What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Certain Japanese words that are repeating themselves in my mind.

A male lead who spends most of the story with one girl, then dumps her for the one he truly likes after being an ass to her at the end.

Pain. :scared:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Just in case you're interested, I was referencing Yubisaki Milk Tea (Volume 10, Chapter 76). Male lead had feelings for a childhood friend (but decided to repress it) while having a crush on a classmate. Went out with the latter, then seesawed between her and the childhood friend several times, creating a ton of drama. It was irritating to see him raising the classmate's expectations time and again (to the point that she was serious about having kids with him), only to dash it absolutely with a painful end in that chapter just so he can go back to the childhood friend. If there was ever a case of indecisiveness I disliked, it was in this manga; the ending was okay, but for me it was damaged by those events.

Reactions: unownHGSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない
Thanks for reading :)