What kind of stuff do you like?

[MENTION=19454]Fall[/MENTION] That does sound good.

I like... what Fall is having!

^^ High-five (゚^ェ^)ノ though I'm more of a fitted cap type

Looking for Yokohama Bay Stars New Era cap but can't find a good price for international shipping as Rakuten burns a hole in my wallet...

pinklogo_ybs_bp04.jpg

would prefer them as well, if they suited me...but sadly they just dont :/
prefer my hats black btw :D

hahaha~
i like others being cheerful xD

Last edited:
Just found out today it's next week o(・∀・`o)(o`・∀・´o)(o´・∀・)o
All the way from Monday - Friday mwahahahahaha

I like the picturesque glow when the time is right, the sunset appears a mystical pink and orange like a ripe grapefruit trickling with the dew from the tiny droplets of rain amidst the ever so tall budding trees in spring.

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] Thank you. I like your compliment very much. :3

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] My mind comes up with these quotes, proverbs, figurative language, etc. on the spot as I type or draw. I guess it just comes naturally to me. I do write little sayings here and there in my sketchbook and journal. Some suggested that since I can write and draw, I should do children's books or something. My mind is pretty random sometimes... like hugging people one minute and then bombing them the next. In the end, I like amusing myself and see where the words I type and the pictures I draw take me.

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] Thank you. I like Shiki very much. :3

I like gazing at the full moon, especially when their is a corona of moonlight surrounding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.