What kind of stuff do you like?

i like what i like~ :goodtea:
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] why do you like lazy people?

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] because two students in my class are too lazy to write so i write for them in exchange Money:evillaugh: business right

Last edited:
I like how when I come home from school, my kitty comes up to me and starts talking to me. I think she's telling me about the stuff she saw in the neighborhood while I was away.

I like... how the sun shines just right through the opened window as my soft curtains dance with the cool breeze currently blowing and sweeping across the room to gently caress my body as the sunlight tickles the rest of the body not exposed to the fresh dewy springtime~

I like Cracked Software that is way to expensive to buy :x *cough Photoshop cough*

Train rides while listening to some Nujabes and Tha Blue Herb

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.