What kind of stuff do you like?

The end of a hellish week of sickness, assignments, and other crap.

I like you people..OPS I guess I've already used that one before....:P

I like plain water SOOOO MUCH when your really really thirsty, nothing tastes quite as good as something good to drink when your really thirsty.

I like Pancakes!
Wow.... seems like you just keep making certain kind of posts for me lately....Thats an awesome thing to say. Skrew the turtles, love the pancakes. (I never actually did bother to figure out whats the deal with people going around claiming they like turtles anyways.)
I grew up on pancakes with home plucked blueberry on them. Been my favorite meal through all my childhood. Sometimes when I was really little, my mom would make pancakes before I got up and bring them as breakfast on the bed :D

I also got a lot of them sometimes before kindergarten...ehe I still remember that, funny thing is the part I remember best about pancakes before kindergarten was that I was tired and rubbing my eyes uhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.