What kind of stuff do you like?

You mean when do I have a holiday or vacation coming up?
Yeah, because I've thought, that you, if you again a lot free time have, then can you maybe again to Europe coming and a whole package with choco-eggs with you to USA bring - And the folk there introduce, what for a "treasure" we in Europe have...XD
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Still the same.

Yeah, because I've thought, that you, if you again a lot free time have, then can you maybe again to Europe coming and a whole package with choco-eggs with you to USA bring - And the folk there introduce, what for a "treasure" we in Europe have...XD
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Still the same.

Well the next big holiday here is Thanksgiving in November, I would definitely love to visit Europe again. If I do I'm definitely getting some to bring back. They have European chocolate here, but no Kinder Eggs.

Well the next big holiday here is Thanksgiving in November, I would definitely love to visit Europe again. If I do I'm definitely getting some to bring back. They have European chocolate here, but no Kinder Eggs.
Ahh, yeah Thanksgiving, that is also soon again...

...And I've actually meant, that you to Germany again coming will, because there gives it, how you sure still from your childhood time remembers - a many from them (but actually also in Austria and in my homeland, Hungary also)...:goodtea:~>

Ahh, yeah Thanksgiving, that is also soon again...

...And I've actually meant, that you to Germany again coming will, because there gives it, how you sure still from your childhood time remembers - a many from them (but actually also in Austria and in my homeland, Hungary also)...:goodtea:~>

Yeah I still talk to some of my friends from Germany, I have a lot of them on my Facebook. I have been to Austria before too, but I never been to Hungary.

Yeah I still talk to some of my friends from Germany, I have a lot of them on my Facebook. I have been to Austria before too, but I never been to Hungary.
Yeah, it's sure nice with old friends from there to speak... - But in this part remember I me again, that you since 2006 not more in Germany are - Well that is me clear, but it's not clear for me, how you not more (fluently) German speak can? Because you're in Germany born, and sure at least more than 10 years there lived, not?:goodtea:~>

Yeah, it's sure nice with old friends from there to speak... - But in this part remember I me again, that you since 2006 not more in Germany are - Well that is me clear, but it's not clear for me, how you not more (fluently) German speak can? Because you're in Germany born, and sure at least more than 10 years there lived, not?:goodtea:~>

Well I went to a American High School on the U.S. Army base, so most of my friends were other Americans. I knew enough German to order at a restaurant, ask for directions, ask how much something cost, basic things like that. And most of my German friends spoke English with me. I have a lot of pictures from when I was there.

Well I went to a American High School on the U.S. Army base, so most of my friends were other Americans. I knew enough German to order at a restaurant, ask for directions, ask how much something cost, basic things like that. And most of my German friends spoke English with me. I have a lot of pictures from when I was there.
Okay, I see, sorry... I wanted not you with them suffer, okay? I've me just wondered, not more...:dead:

That's okay. I wish I would've learned a lot more when I lived there though.
Hmm... Well, you've (maybe) sure the chance still to learn, because you're still young!

Notice: One from my native languages is German...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Well, you've (maybe) sure the chance still to learn, because you're still young!

Notice: One from my native languages is German...:goodtea:~>

Yeah, I'm think about taking some German classes at my school.

I like heavily discounted games. :runhappy:

Oh, and it's not the dislike thread, Nazaka.

I like using emoticons and stuff to meet the ten letter limit. Beats a lot of '...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]