What time is it?

11:33 PM; Loved AoE2 in the day, but it's pretty boring these days.

19:45

11:33 PM; Loved AoE2 in the day, but it's pretty boring these days.

Have you tried the new HD edition yet ? In addition to the graphics and AI update it also brings new civilizations, units and buildings, as well as new campaigns and cenarios.

11:54 PM; Time to wait for midnight. :ordercourt:

19:45

Have you tried the new HD edition yet ? In addition to the graphics and AI update it also brings new civilizations, units and buildings, as well as new campaigns and cenarios.

Yep, I got the HD version a few years back. I tried going back to Joan of Arc's campaign just for old times, but frankly I've been spoiled; marching troops around on a relatively slow-moving map (by 2010s standards) got a bit tiring quickly. I think AoEIII is probably where I'll draw the line these days (more due, perhaps, to my abuse of cheats to create armies of battle-hardened Janissaries/Red Coats marching in battle formation and fighting through impossible odds again and again; I love roleplaying even in a strategy game, lol).

Last edited:
20:02

11:54 PM; Time to wait for midnight. :ordercourt:

Yep, I got the HD version a few years back. I tried going back to Joan of Arc's campaign just for old times, but frankly I've been spoiled; marching troops around on a relatively slow-moving map (by 2010s standards) got a bit tiring quickly. I think AoEIII is probably where I'll draw the line these days (more due, perhaps, to my abuse of cheats to create armies of battle-hardened Janissaries/Red Coats marching in battle formation and fighting through impossible odds again and again; I love roleplaying even in a strategy game, lol).

I see. Personally never got into AoEIII; and in AoEII I only play multiplayer/coop, the camgain are way to boring for me too.

:chuuni_zzz:

20:02

I see. Personally never got into AoEIII; and in AoEII I only play multiplayer/coop, the camgain are way to boring for me too.

Didn't play multiplayer much (even today, really) because I know my micro/macro skills aren't good enough for it. I had LAN parties with friends previously for Starcraft, and I can say I've always gotten wrecked. Try a couple dozen Goliaths and Siege Tanks vs fleets of Battlecruisers. GG. :goodtea:

2:19 PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx