what was your first ever anime!!

My first anime was Katsudo Shashin. It was made by an unknown creator and has been lost throughout history, being made somewhere in the first decade or so of the 19th century.

My first anime was Katsudo Shashin. it was made by an unknown creator and has been lost throughout history, being made somewhere in the first decade or so of the 19th century.

My first anime was Katsudo Shashin. it was made by an unknown creator and has been lost throughout history, being made somewhere in the first decade or so of the 19th century.

Doraemon if that counts, I truly started followed anime and it culture through Hayate no gotoku or Hayate the Combat Butler

first i ever watched must be dubbed version of yume no crayon oukoku and first in vo i ever saw must be one piece ig🤔 nostalgia hits hard🥹

Doraemon if that counts, I truly started followed anime and it culture through Hayate no gotoku or Hayate the Combat Butler
imo everything counts as long as its been made by a jp studio and is in 2d

lmao , ages ago my favorite anime genre was shojo and romance
but nowadays it's completely 180 different ( action , adventure and fantasy )

my first anime was Kaichou was maid sama
:megane_shock:

• Love
Reactions: otome!
Inuyasha was the first anime I watched while paying attention, but before that I always saw Dragon Ball or Pokemon on the TV, but never paid any attention to those back then.

The first anime I watched as a kid were Alps no Shoujo Haiji and Mitsubachi Maya no Bouken, besides that there were lots of Sekai Meisaku Gekijou series anime running on TV that I watched a few episodes here and there (Akage no An, Nils no fushigi na Tabi, Haha wo tazunete 3000 Ri, Tom Sawyer no Bouken, Meiken Lassie, Flanders no Inu, etc.).
Really hard to remember all the series, the times in the early and mid 90s were the perfect time to be a kid, best anime and once I grew older there was Dragonball and a few other series to watch so there was little need to watch American crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on caminante654's profile.
Genryuu79 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please reup the mexa link for RJ01065779?
Thanks in advance.
VidMate APK is a Free Video Downloader App for Mobile Phones. Download VidMate and Get Free MP3 Music, HD videos from Facebook, Whatsapp & TikTok etc. https://vidmateapps.org/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01156651 RJ01155561 RJ01150168 RJ01158637 RJ01133329 RJ01154470 RJ01155298 RJ01154881 in mexa ? thx
Astrivveyr wrote on Lebedev's profile.