What're you plans for summer? :oo

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
I only have a little extra free time from not having school~ but it kills me to feel like nothing's getting done XD
sooo I started doing different things here and there~ mostly helping my family off and on lol

In case you don't have any ideas, maybe this can help :3
http://www.wikihow.com/Beat-Boredom-over-the-Summer

grrr to read or write.. that is the question for me x-x

I actually got no plans at all about summer... and I kinda like it. Then I don't have to be stressed this summer. I'll probably hang out with a friend if she got time and I'll visit my other friend sometimes as well.

Probably going to relax and watch a bunch of shows/read a lot of material. Just let my mind coast a bit and mull over stories rather than problems.

Looks like I might go to Vancouver to visit a friend in a month or so; whenever I feel like it really.

Get back into drawing a bit, either finish one of the songs I've half-learned on piano or learn another one, and do some simple programming so I don't forget things, and can learn some new things.

And of course around 20-30 hours a week at my job.

I think that basically sums up my plans. I don't really try to make really solid summer plans anymore. :P

Wow, FinalPyre, you sound busy. :P Nice to meet a fellow musician! I love piano ^^

As for my summer plans, they include......... games, anime, games, probably a walk in the park (just to get the vitamin d *nodnod*) and games. Possibly will spend some time here with you guys :P

I play a lot of games... and I love spending time with my family. ^^

I'm very not busy, or as busy as I want to be, really. :P

Also, I'm pretty terrible at the piano, I've just realized that I like learning songs for it every now and then, so I have brute-forced some by repetition alone (though it still doesn't sound so great, and I make mistakes a lot :P). As much as I'd like to become great at the piano, I'm not willing to put in all the hours it would require hahaha! Piano is hard man ;_;

All things in moderation I suppose :)

Oh cool. For education or something? Why U.S. and why that duration?

!!!! That should be fun :D

Sounds really cool, how sure are you about the move?

Yeap... i wanna go i wanted to be in Tokyo but instead i am going to Seattle :)

Hmm I think Japan might be next Summer, we'll see. For me I think Vancouver in a month or so.

Vancouver is not very far, but Japan is a little farther than Vancouver. I don't remember if I have time next Summer or not though, I should check some day.

If we can, my brother and I will go for a few weeks and relax. He has gone before to Tokyo, so I think we would want to go by many of the surrounding towns. I would like to walk around the scenery. :)

If we can, my brother and I will go for a few weeks and relax. He has gone before to Tokyo, so I think we would want to go by many of the surrounding towns. I would like to walk around the scenery. :)

it would be a nice experience :)

I think so too! Suddenly I feel very tired. I guess I'll go to bed now. :sleepmoon:

:bye:

Would be nice to find something to earn more money since I'm sure to run out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!