Who is the character you mostly feel resemble with?

I am David literally and as the description says I'm basically all that and more lol.

i like her. period. hey aoyama is in dolphin diver or whatever? o_O xD

Lol so he got one exactly? xD Well some names can hold resemblances to certain people~

I don't know ,Taiga ,Yuuhi , Iori , but i know all the rest, i know Nagi but don't saw her show yet.

How she not felt too much heat from all of these costumes? :toofhot:

I am David literally and as the description says I'm basically all that and more lol.

Thanks for sharing with us DavRoc777 :bye: , i never thought that any of these characters will actually fit somebody 100% :lmao: (just was kidding ofc)

I will add more soon, i have alot of ideas in my head, but i just too lazy to press on that edit button xD :goodtea:

Last edited:
Hmm well if you make them a certain stereotypical way then someone is going to fall into it in some way~

Mmm, but if you've heard Kugimiya Rie's voice outside of her Tsundere role, she has a pretty good voice.

Kugimiya Rie is the voice actor that behind most of the famous well-known Tsunderes characters, such as Shana (which you said that you know)

Yes but i dont really follow voice actors xD I just watch anime because its fun~

Yes but i dont really follow voice actors xD I just watch anime because its fun~

Same, it just that Kugimiya Rie's voice is harder to miss or forgot, she have one of the most noticeable voices and she voicing similar looking characters with similar behavior (though she do voiced some other type of characters too.. but mostly she voice Tsunderes lolis xD)

That become kind of her recognition signs in the anime's industry

Last edited:
Lol well i havent actually seen enough anime i dont think~ So dun really recognize her~

Lets see if you clever enough to see what had been changed in the front page :gotidea:

Don't worry Sam, if you watch more anime with Kugimiya Rie you'll be able to pick up on when she voices a character because her voice is really distinguishable. Whenever I watch an anime, I can usually tell who the male seiyuu is just by hearing it.

The only reason why "David" fits me so well is because my first name is David :XD: :lmao:

I read it seeing what it meant and it basically describes me in a mini handful ^^

Hmm.. maybe I much similiar to David and Kyou~ its like half of Kyou and half of David is in me~ :XD:

Hmm /me waits for more characters~
20599_v.gif

Yea thanks for reminding me lol xD

kinda forgot that this thread exist for a sec xD

What a bad papa i am, forgot my child :neardead:

well...in the end every human has their own characteristic..so maybe...i resemble myself:fulfilled:..

Why to hit where it most hurt........ :dispirited:

i will add more soon :thumbup: (and it will be today :dthumbup: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.