Who Will Post Next?

Yep. By the way: one funny thing, Finnish Suku, Means: Relatives or Family. Nai can be translated as humping. Suku nai would mean: Relatives F***ing. :)

There I said it haha :)

nr345 next?

I actually don't know the point to it. I just like to smoke. And I find it stress relieving somehow.

nr345 next?

Yes, smoking is the thing that just makes you convinced to become relieved, but it's not for real. You cannot run from them using this way.

kore wa?

Yeah, I guess it's it. It makes you feel better at that time, only to make the chain longer. = In year 500€ easily to cigarettes.

nr345?

Yes. I think you're not enough mature to know that the cigarette(is that cigarette?) is just a crap. Take a breath of it and send it through paper, look what happens.

kore wa :P

Yeah, well I'm just a kid, but I know what's the stuff in there.
The filter of a cigarette becomes brown of tar and crap when you smoke it, I've opened them up many times and looked at them.
:D well, I have a saying. Smoking kills, but so does cancer. (smell the irony) :)
Maybe some day I'll quit it.

nr345?

Everyone who says they're not afraid of dying are lying. Every single one of humans do have the fear of dying. Even if it may be small, but it is there.
I'm afraid of dying yes, but.. how do I explain it. I've been used to it that people do die, and I don't think it.
Since my father died when I was only 4, and I can still remember the image in my head clear as crystal when he was lying on the morgue when we visited there. And couple of my friend's have died in car accidents here, and I had been quite close friend to one of them. I've learned that you can't think it too hard, otherwise you can't handle your own progress in your life.
Those may be my "wise" words, and I'm only a kid, yeah. I'll leave it to that.
Maybe that's why I don't take the smoking thing seriously too. :)
Long text, but so it be.

Time for me to go to sleep. Oyasumi~
In the meantime: rn345??

I won't say tldr, but that was disaster about grammar, you have to develop your english knowledge a little bit better, especially the spelling issue is a big problem for you I see.

However, yes you might be right about the feeling of human, they do have a fear of dying. BUT! I gotta recommend you the movie called "The Letters from Iwo Jima" which has a quite good explanation about it. Yet, you are the one who saw your companion's dying or suffering due to losing a relative. You have to give a war for make them living. You'll be the one who keeps the unique memories about them till you die, hasten yourself yo die wouldn't be a wish of your friends.

Sam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.