Why the World Didn't End Yesterday.

because the mayan calendar wasn't big enough to carve out more days? or the pieces were chipped off over time? or because my sister says she has the power to do it only? hahaha:P

the world wont end first, people will... remember the earth is 4.54 billion years old so how many cycles of
different life form was there before humans? so basically the world is going to end is a load of balloks.. excuse my language
unless skynet is activated then were all fucked

If I had a quid/dollar every time I heard the world is going to end I'd be a millionaire :D

But the world did end. This is a whole new world.

They even did a song about it.

:laughpanda:

HA HA HA Very funny :)
btw what anime is your avatar from :/

HA HA HA Very funny :)
btw what anime is your avatar from :/

That's Cure Fortune from Happiness Charge PreCure.

Ironically, in Happiness Charge PreCure, the world is on the verge of ending, and the PreCures have only three episodes left to save it.

That's Cure Fortune from Happiness Charge PreCure.

Ironically, in Happiness Charge PreCure, the world is on the verge of ending, and the PreCures have only three episodes left to save it.

awesome.. lol,
nice outfit.. gonna make it for skyrim :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!