Word Association Game

Account
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, it's just randomly our meeting...

...Anyway, well I've few ep.'s from them seen - But I'll it sometime catch up the rest...:goodtea:~>

Bank

Well how do you like it? I've started watching it recently and I think it's awesome. I wasn't going to watch it at first because I usually dislike watching the 'anime of the season' which everyone watches and likes..XD I never thought it'd be that good..

Tax
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, it looks awesome, and in a some grade funny - But how already mentioned: I've sometime the rest catch up...:goodtea:~>

Commissioner

Yeah..:3 Make sure to continue..or not.. Do whatever you want. :P
Anything new? Ima(/these days><), nan no anime wo miteru? :3

Law
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Anything new? Ima(/these days><), nan no anime wo miteru? :3
Oh, you try now with Japanese with me... Well...

Maa, kyou ni saigo no kaki no anime to issho ni mitteta yo, doko kore kara tsugi no ki de matteru nara yo...:goodtea:~>

Judge

I need to watch the final ep of Ro Kyu Bu and a few of Monogatari series then I'm done as well~

Cellphone

Oh, hi, Unown! I didn't recognize you for a moment there. xD Nice!
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; (osoku natte gomen ><)
Ah, sou ka. Sono anime wa nanto iu ?

Win8
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'll watch it tomorrow ^^
Aaa... Sore de ii yo... Tonikaku, ore wa kimi ni o-shirase koto ga aru yo...:goodtea:~>
Oh, hi, Unown! I didn't recognize you for a moment there. xD Nice!
[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]; (osoku natte gomen ><)
Ah, sou ka. Sono anime wa nanto iu ?
Kochi ni mitte yo...:goodtea:~>

Notice: A wrong mentioning, there miss the 1.

Mac
xD

Ah, sorry about that. fixed it!

Woah! Sokka! takusan aru ne~

Overpriced >_<

Hmm..not much of a promising season imo.
Freezing s2, IS 2, Kyoukai no Kanata, Unbreakble doll and Diabolik lovers. gonna watch these

Overpriced >_<Hmm..not much of a promising season imo.
Freezing s2, IS 2, Kyoukai no Kanata, Unbreakble doll and Diabolik lovers. gonna watch these
Angry
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Iie... are wa omonakatta yo! Ano YukkuriPanicEscalation no VN wa sitteru no?:goodtea:~>

Reebok...

Hm.. Be sure to tell me what you think of Diabolik Lovers when you watch it.. I'm curious because I never watch those kinds of anime..XD

Brands

@7shi
Never heard of it >_>;

@Vivi
Actually it's already airing. I skimmed through an episode and it does seem promising.
What I loved was the artwork.

Secretary

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; The art alone isn't enough to make me watch an anime, so I won't take any foolish steps and risk polluting my lovely innocent mind by watching this anime just yet. xD So I'll wait until you've finished it completely and told me your opinion. ^^

Office

@7shi
Oh..I see..I'll wait a bit before watching anything else.

@Vivi
Haha I see. I'll do that. Short episodes btw. Run time of only 14 min each.

Military

14 mins?! Good,good. (Well for some people it might be a bad thing..) I'll be waiting then~
I've gotta go now.. Bye Unown and Nanashi..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/