Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Okay, so my first question would be is am I able to play PSP or PlayStation game on my laptop?
Yeah there is an emulator called PPSSPP for PSP games, you can play PlayStation games too but it's more complicated to get the emulator for it working.

Yep you can get them for free. Just look for emulation sites and you should find them.

You... really should be able to figure out how to download things with very minimal effort. The websites try to make it as obvious as possible (giant buttons and the like).

I'm terrible at showing how to do things in words... basically one should start by click click clicking around, then go to youtube after being dumbfounded.

You'll get there eventually.

You can watch the videos then ask us questions afterwards :/

What do you want to download?

Pretty sure I do now.

Or maybe just tell us something that's not so embarrassing and we'll help. I mean what's there to be embarrassed about :/

Pretty sure I do now.

Or maybe just tell us something that's not so embarrassing and we'll help. I mean what's there to be embarrassed about :/

Ugh, it's like sooo many different games, your brain would start hurting, if I listed them, you'd regret knowing x.x

Each episode is nothing compared to game parts...not usable until every single parts are downloaded...not to mention slowness and even crashes.
Even with torrent, a fresh new incomplete anime season requires episode-by-episode downloading.

Can't avoid it under some situation...what's worse, these downloading sites operate differently from site to site, so more info would be needed...

Ugh, it's like sooo many different games, your brain would start hurting, if I listed them, you'd regret knowing x.x

Just list a few then. No need to be shy or considerate. If I do regret knowing then all that'll happen is you'll never see me here again and life goes on. In other words, nothing much.

Everyone's asking for more info so they can help :)

And I'm mad because I don't have a PSP but that's besides the point.

Seems kyubikokage is not familliar with Internet and anime?
I can lead you to watch anime, but anyway you had better learn how to use this web-site first, I think.
Oh be careful, this web-site name is "Anime Sharing", but main contents is not Anime lol

Seems kyubikokage is not familliar with Internet and anime?
I can lead you to watch anime, but anyway you had better learn how to use this web-site first, I think.
Oh be careful, this web-site name is "Anime Sharing", but main contents is not Anime lol

It's all a terrible conspiracy :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~