Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

Normally foggy San Francisco, tonight was very rare to have a clear night. I counted 17 airplanes in the sky landing and taking off from three different airports.

These pictures (iPhone) are taken from my apartment balcony overlooking city...the dotted lights in the sky are airplanes.

dd0rta9.jpg
c4YkYbm.jpg
O1Znhyv.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Reactions: GenKiDan
Normally foggy San Francisco, tonight was very rare to have a clear night. I counted 17 airplanes in the sky landing and taking off from three different airports.

These pictures (iPhone) are taken from my apartment balcony overlooking city...the dotted lights in the sky are airplanes.
*image and mention snip*

Whaaaaaa nice view!

Here's a few pics I took in Switzerland ^^

dq6jkh.jpg

2v10r3t.jpg

2lsd3wg.jpg

f1frxs.jpg

ye2gz.jpg

20f9bnd.jpg

sbiwsn.jpg

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]Silver Crystal[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Wow... that's really different from where I live. Hope I can go there someday :P

Had a great time there?

So here there are the Park that i went and also i nice stone - made way by the sea side for about 8 km long :)

2060ryc.jpg

2rft15c.jpg

2yuby4w.jpg

Surrounded by nature! How nice. There's still some green where I live with trees and bushes planted alongside roads and stuff but for the most part there is concrete :P

dd0rta9.jpg
c4YkYbm.jpg
O1Znhyv.jpg

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73570]Vespy the great[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

Just look at those sprawling lights... Is that the sea in the distance? Looks like buildings aren't pretty tall where you live, I'm sure you get the occasional cool breeze blowing through your apartment don't you?

Today I got to see pictures from all over the world in different environments. Ahhh. :goodtea:

dd0rta9.jpg
c4YkYbm.jpg
O1Znhyv.jpg

So many light <3 Nice view too!

Reactions: Jezebel
dd0rta9.jpg
c4YkYbm.jpg
O1Znhyv.jpg
Okay, I've now just geographical calculations make: then I know where you're living, big error of you been...:evillaugh:

Jk... Is really a awesome location there, except maybe the airport next to you (Because of the sound of them)...:goodtea:

ordered stuff. now it sits at customs. have to wait for them to respond. fml. =/

Man i need a new phone... my iPhone 3GS can't handle photos. I have photographic camera but i can't take it everyday with me while i am riding my bike :(

So yeah a new phone with better camera on is need it...

So here one more photo of the other Trail Park in my city.

5ts6fm.jpg

Just look at those sprawling lights... Is that the sea in the distance? Looks like buildings aren't pretty tall where you live, I'm sure you get the occasional cool breeze blowing through your apartment don't you?

Today I got to see pictures from all over the world in different environments. Ahhh. :goodtea:

My apartment is about the highest point overlooking SF Bay which is east, and the ocean is west. The sunrises are amazing, and on those nights when the moon rises from the east are breathtaking.

So many light <3 Nice view too!

I took the pictures for sentimental reasons. It is really rare to have a clear night, plus since I'm moving next month I didn't want to miss the chance.

Okay, I've now just geographical calculations make: then I know where you're living, big error of you been...:evillaugh:

Jk... Is really a awesome location there, except maybe the airport next to you (Because of the sound of them)...:goodtea:

You could, except I'm moving in a month where I'll have a different view of the ocean.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] ; if you like cats i posted mine a page or two back

You could, except I'm moving in a month where I'll have a different view of the ocean.
Hmm... Okay^^

Hmm, moving, always the sign for an closed chapter, where then somewhere an new open... But I hope for you, that in your new region better have will than with old...:goodtea:

Edit: /me takes the daily hugs of Jez!

Edit2: Welcome and g'morning for you^_^!

Edit3: :sigh: Somewhere I've also some pics of my place here, but where...~?

Man i need a new phone... my iPhone 3GS can't handle photos. I have photographic camera but i can't take it everyday with me while i am riding my bike :(

So yeah a new phone with better camera on is need it...

So here one more photo of the other Trail Park in my city.

5ts6fm.jpg

The park looks somewhat surreal, but at the same time very peaceful.

iPhone 5s or 6 ... my pics are taken with a 5s.

Ah of course, a Birman. So, beautiful too.

The park looks somewhat surreal, but at the same time very peaceful.

iPhone 5s or 6 ... my pics are taken with a 5s.

Well it's would look amazingly if this photo was taken with my Nikon D90 or D7100 with polarized filter nikkor lens 1.8 - 55
But those camera are to expensive to carry them with a bike while riding...

iPhone 5S / 6? hm to much money I found a brand new Sealed never opened (never activated) iPhone 5 64GB.
iPhone 4S 8MP - iPhone 5 / 5C they have very minor differences at their lens
even identical to iPhone 5S lens OK 4S, 5, 5C as 2.4f lens and the iPhone 5S
has 2.2f lens nothing special... also even the two tone flash aren't gonna
make any difference in a landscape photo.

Even the iPhone 6 they changed the CMOS censor but still is the same camera
with 2.2f lens like the iPhone 5S (Bullshit)

Last edited:
Reactions: Evdokia

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/