You're all so amazing!

hmm...really?.....it's a good thing then....please AS don't close...i need you:swearveng:

Its amazing that people managed to sneak that overdrive past me T.T Vacations... xD

it's amazing that i got overdrive without knowing it..lol...

a few?...masaka...isn't the ones who have it more than 10 people...20 maybe...:wasclose:

Overdrive... I believe Sam described it quite a few times. Something about 'shiny'. :goodtea:

Amazing you all are.

/me glomps everyone

lol....every member in AS has their own amazingness...hey there saint prime....

It's amazing the person who started this doesent go online anymore from what I see...

[MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]

I miss you! We all miss you!

Say hello to your girlfriend for us and best of luck on your studies! <3

I can glomp everyone. I am amazing. Lol. jk

I just like glomping. I remember the first time I used that word.

^ You're amazing for starting the chain of glompings as far as I know. ^^

:runhappy:

People are amazing at always being so cheerful:reallydespaired:

I remember the word glomp when I was 13 or so.

If I don't try to at least be cheerful and laugh a little, I'll surely die young.

I'm actually not that cheerful inside. I'm full of sarcastic comments and bitter remarks to just let people die, but I try not to do it too much.

Amazing you all are for being here.

*ehehe* I didn't know of the word until I met you guys.

Mato, being cheerful is the kind of person I am. I believe it sets the mood for the people I'm around and they do the same. But I when I'm angry/frustrated, the atmosphere feels somewhat heavy, thick and to me it feels like it distances people away from me, so I don't get angry very often. ^^

The bitter remarks remind me of getting told to die and getting stepped on, and Sam just dying every time only to come back to life soon after and die again. Also, wormholes~ :goodtea:

:runhappy:

Congrats for being online at the moment guys ^^

^

You are Nero~ ^^

I agree that is amazing~

@ AG

Haha, glomping sounds cute to me and I hug often. ^^

In the end, we're actually living as best we can cheerfulness or not.

Hence why I find amusement. Stepping on Sam or pushing you off the cliff is what I really am inside~

Amazing grace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks!
Could you re-upload this, please?
[200430][スパイク・チュンソフト] メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille- for Dearest Steam版 [v20.05.12 JPN/CHN]
xiaxisheng wrote on zhonyk's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159722 RJ01160197 RJ01160474 RJ01161621 RJ01161809 RJ01162090 in mexa ? thx
NekoYuii2 wrote on Shine's profile.
[110930] [SpringBreeze] 東方触手麻雀
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/同人ソフト-110930-springbreeze-東方触手麻雀.184713/
Could you reupload this if possible, it's pretty much lost everywhere else. Sorry for the trouble.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01118330 RJ01063801 RJ01103120 RJ01103790 RJ01107942 RJ01118140 RJ01118877 RJ01123640 in mexa ? thx