[Other] Regarding about my blog [Updated on 180608]

go to Retroshare(or other decentralized stuff), Celly.

I'm so sorry you stopped sharing fullrip cgs, I want to collect the backgroundss to use as impressions when I draw and write stories... :(

you could always just set up your own onion site, no dmca's cause they cant find the location of it easily

or have privlidges to upload on ? combine together to make fap for life or something lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we need to make new sites... Been doing the www8. and the like. soon its not an option anymore...
:ninja:

Is there any new place to get fullripcg from hgames? if possible, with torrent option? :D

Seems like CG unpacking now isn't profitable?
I mean, nowadays I rarely see full extracts from games.
And for non-reserve-engineering players it's impossible to extracts CG from the game in original resolution, and only screenshots is available function.
Also many extracting programs from various VNs were abandoned (krkrextract, GarBRO, Crass, arc_conv etc).

Sounds really sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.