[Other] Regarding about my blog [Updated on 180608]

go to Retroshare(or other decentralized stuff), Celly.

I'm so sorry you stopped sharing fullrip cgs, I want to collect the backgroundss to use as impressions when I draw and write stories... :(

you could always just set up your own onion site, no dmca's cause they cant find the location of it easily

or have privlidges to upload on ? combine together to make fap for life or something lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we need to make new sites... Been doing the www8. and the like. soon its not an option anymore...
:ninja:

Is there any new place to get fullripcg from hgames? if possible, with torrent option? :D

Seems like CG unpacking now isn't profitable?
I mean, nowadays I rarely see full extracts from games.
And for non-reserve-engineering players it's impossible to extracts CG from the game in original resolution, and only screenshots is available function.
Also many extracting programs from various VNs were abandoned (krkrextract, GarBRO, Crass, arc_conv etc).

Sounds really sad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?