Tell me about this word Usage? (Boya)

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
In Mahou Sensei Negima, Evangeline uses the word "Boya" to address Negi. I can tell it means "boy" basically, but what form of usage is this in a conversation? Is it polite, casual, or mocking?

If anything, casual. It's an image to admonish the junior and the vassal, etc. (affectionately called)
It might be a way near "My little pumpkin, munchkin" etc. to call.
:56026:

Reactions: Murakumo
Hahaha, that sounds cute~
I think the way Evangeline-san pronounce it, it sounds like she's giving off a sense of superiority of Negi.
It's like "Hey Noob", well thats just my opinion over her VA and her actions tough...haha. Who would have thought Evangeline is affectionate? I haven't finished reading all chapters though (stopped at Volume 21) so I'm not sure what happened to their current relationship.
:56046:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!