Fixed I think, that the mentions and quotes a bug have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, I write this, because since Sunday quite error mentions and quotes get:

If I a mention or a quote get, then of course click I on the notification, what but always the old mentions and quotes on the list shows (but if I me log out and then again log in, then see I the current mention/quote-list status), but if I get a current mention/quote, then leads me often to a wrong thread or to a whole wrong section (e.g.: I've from Darky2 (Dark Angel) actually from LPW a mention get, but the mention has me to a old mentioning lead, what I already this earlier get have, and this post already seen have). But that is not only at me so, how itself meanwhile found has - it's also at Darky2...

Well, can that maybe check, Admins?:goodtea:~>

Hmm basically something is odd with the mentions? It sometimes give mentions but we only see mentions weve already seen before and there was a time when the mention was delayed though thats harder to notice since Ill have to find the mention before it actually gives me the mention..~

Reactions: nanashi1
Upvote 0
what samyeung46 describe is a caching issues, for some reason, the database query were aggressively cached, and the same stuff were returned. I'll clear that issue this weekend or so hopefully but can't promise since I'm looking for which exact array that got cached like that. The issue seem to be very intermittent making it hard to track down.

But since this thread belong to the OP, I need OP to clarify what problem he mentioned here.

Upvote 0
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; the same problem i have experienced since the update was done i have been notified for many older quotes and mention like in the LPW when i was talking to Sky, and for some reason when he mentioned me i saw the mention in the LPW but the notification never came on my notifications but after several hours this mention came and i go to checked out and it was an already answered by my self hours ago and the same happened before some minutes.

I made a mention with this problem at the LPW and i told to KingArturia about the problem and he told me to inform this here... but i was somewhat busy so and i didn't mentioned here before.

Reactions: Panos X10A
Upvote 0
that's interesting, I'll need to reproduce the problem on my end and apply a realtime scan to see what query were done and what result are returned.

Upvote 0
I don't have this problem. Interesting though... I'll poke around by mentioning/qouting random users and seeing what happens.

Upvote 0
All I noticed is a long delay in getting notified that I was mentioned, sometimes it takes several hours before I am notified.

Upvote 0
I was having similar problems at first. I cleared my cache (at Checkmate's suggestion) and the problems went away. You might see if that helps.

Upvote 0
I'm not mocking your English but I don't understand what you wrote...
Well, it's so meant, how already Samy and Darky2 said have, Checky: I get always the old Mentions (and also at Reply With Quote-mention options), what I already this posts seen have... - And in the same time shows at my profile page not the newest Mentions and Quotes, just the old...:goodtea:~>

Well, hope, that you this better understand can, that at the main post, Checky^^.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok, I understand you this time, also thanks to Samy and Darky2

It's a caching issue, I'm looking to fix it in the near future. Try to either fresh the page, or clear your forum cache, it should get resolved by itself. I understand it's still quite annoying though

Upvote 0
Ok, I understand you this time, also thanks to Samy and Darky2

It's a caching issue, I'm looking to fix it in the near future. Try to either fresh the page, or clear your forum cache, it should get resolved by itself. I understand it's still quite annoying though

how i clean my forum cache?

Upvote 0
I really meant browser cache, and hard refresh (ctrl f5, shift f5, or ctrl-shift F5, depending on your browser)

Upvote 0
I use CCleaner to clear my caches, temp files, unneeded registry entries, etc. It's worked pretty well for me.

Upvote 0
those thinks i do near everyday it's a routine for me and + weekly i do registry clean and many other things, so that my system is at near perfect order.

Upvote 0
Well, really thanks for your attention in this case, Checky...!!! - But I hope, that this at you no big task be will.:goodtea:~>

Upvote 0
Update:

This weekend I've pushed the fix. Please verify if you have the problem.

WARNING: Please note that notification will show as normal if you press the "back" button on your browser, this is a normal behavior. Simply refresh the page and the notification shouldn't have shown up.

Upvote 0
Update:

WARNING: Please note that notification will show as normal if you press the "back" button on your browser, this is a normal behavior. Simply refresh the page and the notification shouldn't have shown up.

Hmm... Is maybe from me a stupid question, but I try it... Then should I it after on a Mention that do? - That I get a Mention, and then to that button push should, not?:goodtea:~>

Upvote 0
Update:

Just a few moments 5 minutes ago to be more precise i Mention just came back to notify my that i had been mentioned before 1 hour ago, in the LPW that i had already answered :S

Upvote 0
I mean, that if I a Mention get, then should I the Back button on my browser click - can you that understand, Checky?:goodtea:~>

Upvote 0
Just a few moments 5 minutes ago to be more precise i Mention just came back to notify my that i had been mentioned before 1 hour ago, in the LPW that i had already answered :S

Note that notification does not go away if you don't visit it and see it (not just reply). I can't reproduce any of the problem since this thread were opened, so this is more or less a blind fix.

I mean, that if I a Mention get, then should I the Back button on my browser click - can you that understand, Checky?

No, using the back button mean you will see the notification, of which in reality, it is a cached version of the last page.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!