Konstantinos Rendering Practice

My first try to made my self a combined signature with unrelated background and not fixed picture and unrelated render character :D

Reactions: Hetalia
My first try to made my self a combined signature with unrelated background and not fixed picture and unrelated render character :D

For someone that makes a more complex routine is very nice and nice soft colors also it's very balanced and give nicely warmly feelings. In the future i will like you also to learn the use of multiple layer and to learn to use the shadowing Technics using multiple layers and Style layers effects too! My Kouhai-kun i believe that you can start making signature not only for your self but also for request too!

Also it would be nice if you start participating at SOTMs i think they will give you a good experience to work out you skills ;)

And DO NOT BE AFRAID to try to change your styles! I always change my styles! after some while i am trying something different don't afraid of the different it might makes good ;)

Here is an example of mine new sig ;)

How to make multiple shadowing effects and more...

ezl7xt.jpg

2ugzzhh.jpg

2l888df.jpg

i727hs.jpg

i1jz0w.jpg

2rlzx9z.jpg

2dr6rtg.jpg

2pql3cw.jpg

ofn1tx.jpg

2bp6qg.jpg

28akylj.jpg

2ntzpt5.jpg

jrejau.jpg

2zgd735.jpg

2dkn3ic.jpg

2je4snd.jpg

2rpfa1i.jpg

Hope that those steps and screens shoots helped you ;)

EDIT- i adding a friend [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; If he is interest in learning rendering and some photoshoping ;)

Last edited:

Amazing! Φανταστική!!!

For someone that makes a more complex routine is very nice and nice soft colors also it's very balanced and give nicely warmly feelings. In the future i will like you also to learn the use of multiple layer and to learn to use the shadowing Technics using multiple layers and Style layers effects too! My Kouhai-kun i believe that you can start making signature not only for your self but also for request too!

Also it would be nice if you start participating at SOTMs i think they will give you a good experience to work out you skills ;)

And DO NOT try to change your styles! I always change my styles! after some while i am trying something different don't afraid of the different it might makes good ;)

Here is an example of mine new sig ;)

How to make multiple shadowing effects and more...

ezl7xt.jpg

2ugzzhh.jpg

2l888df.jpg

i727hs.jpg

i1jz0w.jpg

2rlzx9z.jpg

2dr6rtg.jpg

2pql3cw.jpg

ofn1tx.jpg

2bp6qg.jpg

28akylj.jpg

2ntzpt5.jpg

jrejau.jpg

2zgd735.jpg

2dkn3ic.jpg

2je4snd.jpg

2rpfa1i.jpg

Hope that those steps and screens shoots helped you ;)

OK senpai... you are making me to go into sigy creator industry :evillaugh": Respect to [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION];

There is a lot of good advice being thrown around in this thread. The only thing i have not seen mentioned is the use of the pen tool, which is what i usually use and in my opinion it is the best method for rendering. Its a fairly difficult method to use but once you have it down the renders will come out much smoother. Of course this mostly opinion, it is best to start with what you are most comfortable with before jumping into the more difficult stuff.

There is a lot of good advice being thrown around in this thread. The only thing i have not seen mentioned is the use of the pen tool, which is what i usually use and in my opinion it is the best method for rendering. Its a fairly difficult method to use but once you have it down the renders will come out much smoother. Of course this mostly opinion, it is best to start with what you are most comfortable with before jumping into the more difficult stuff.

Well in my case i used to render at the past i stopped cause of time need it to spent. But i usually i used the Eraser tool i find it more easy to handle it.

But most people have their own way how to do renders.

Reactions: Hetalia and Evdokia
I can't find the pen tool so much useful only if you have a pen-tool as a replacement of a mouse. Yes in this situation it works nice, but the Eraser tool with a 1600% zoom you can do better job but with more time to spend and the smoothness are more refined.

After some time in absense of my rendering progress i made a new render with Kuroneko / Goku Ruri

3zma.png
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

After some time in absense of my rendering progress i made a new render with Kuroneko / Goku Ruri

3zma.png
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Very nice Konstantine!!! Very nice!!! keep going, eventualy you will catch up with [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION];

3zma.png

Very good keep going ;)

Morrigan Aensland Succubus thank you [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; for providing me for practice this image!

1z3xjpz.jpg
[MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Morrigan Aensland Succubus thank you [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; for providing me for practice this image!

1z3xjpz.jpg
[MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Some of the outside edge is a bit rough do it with the eraser at the 1200 - 1600 zoom ;)

Otherwise it look good

hey, Konstantine the site looks nice... thanx for the invite!

Also can we talk in Greece here on the forum? Or is it prohibited?

Using English is recommended and highly encouraged, although you can use any language when posting Visitor Messages/Private Messages I think.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)