Zads signature practice

well my thought was why go through the trouble and possibly ruin a good image XD and what do you mean dark?

Mentioning alot of people but ditching me. I feel myself so hated.

It looks like you had a hard time with the rendering? :/

Yeah I know the feeling :(

No no no hah take it easy Ima just messing with you.

I know how it is, can't mention anyone, or one would be too lazy to even post anything at all.

I wish...I wanna download knowledge and skill online and program it into my nano cyber brain module...pirated ofc xD

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;
Google 'fractal' or C4D's. You can combine/stack these to create your own background :3
(And if in Photoshop, you can play around with the Blending options!)

No, it's really not! The result you get are amazing. Actually, the background you saw in my SOTM 20 entries are practically done the same way (of course with some added edits but the idea is the same)

oh, well i guess i just dont really understand could you show me what you mean next time your doing one?

Ok sure, I'll write you up something like a short tutorial :3
I'll send it as PM (or VM, whichever you prefer ^^)

You are getting better and better.
Nice! Btw, what program are you using?

depends on what part im doing, i use a mixture of Photoshop Cs3 and GIMP

i do my text editing, opacity, effects and put the signature together in GIMP, everything else is photoshop

woo finally updated! new request has been uploaded for viewing!

Right finally updated! as usual feel free to browse and comment!

and new update to my collection yey =D added my new signature, as usual feel free to browse and comment

and new update to my collection yey =D added my new signature, as usual feel free to browse and comment

check your render there is a mark like line a little more up and right from the head of the girl

ah well spotted ill fix that the now

nice can you also add some inner glow effect with the default the white/cream that has the photoshop to the rendered haracter and a bit outside glow effect also the same default color so to hide the miss-rendered areas of the characters but do not put many pixels 3 - 4 maximum ;) also the inner and outside glow make it not at 75% but 50% it would work nice even with 75%

So that's some tips of mine ;)

thanks ill keep that in mind, dont plan to touch it again today, taking a break =D

Those 3 are the best in my opinion

Jager and Ackerman i thinks is far more beter than the others.

1st jager and ackerman

2nd dark angels request!

3rd Eclair (dog days)

Those 3 are the best in my opinion

Jager and Ackerman i thinks is far more beter than the others.

1st jager and ackerman

2nd dark angels request!

3rd Eclair (dog days)

well the only thing i done to the jager one was add in text so i'd expect it to be the better one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?