RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Renajoy~ :3

Loving the customized names.

Sailor Moon and DBZ... why are we discussing them? xD I enjoy both, but I like Usagi and Rei (pink, white, and red colors) and Vegeta more. (what color is he? Lol.)

When you're ready, you shall vote, Sam. I'm watching you~ :fag:

Bait. Was that really my intention? :fulfilled:

Reactions: GenKiDan
What Internet thingy sam ? Google ? Only thing I can think of regarding them is that car that drives around taking street pictures for google maps. How flattering... I'll look at you too soon !

Renajoy suits you well. Perhaps perfect imo. And it took me a while to finally find something like it that just "clicks" which gives the right feeling or energy while I type it. And as mentioned, I'm pretty sure I found it ! It's yours if you want it and like it madam. :J Then it can replace probably many of the other nicknames I've used before. If I've ever really used so many, I can't remember.

This made me come up with an interesting little game that would be possible to "play" Since names may have or represent characteristics of someone, and hold some form of meaning, I wonder what names ppl would give each others if asked to create 5-10 descriptive nicknames for each others...That would be interesting to see. But hard for someone like me to do, since I would search so deep for meaning that it could take me a long time to just find ONE.

They where counted worthy to be discussed in case there was something green about them :G

Vegeta still and always sounded like a vegetable to me so I guess he must be GREEN !!! as well :evillaugh:
I probably shouldn't even need to ask but....you even watched DBZ ....? Well I guess 17 years amounts to quite a bit.

Lol were discussing them because theres green? xD I dunno xD

Vegeta... i think hes usually wearing blue ;p

Watching :scared: I just... did something :runaway:

I dont really see what youre trying to catch so its not really bait in that way =w=

Samy doesn't know why we do what we do...thats what happens when you don't get enough green and eat your vegetables...Now open up "tut tut" here comes the train..say yummy.

He's only wearing blue because he hasn't got a clue, that and his probably trying to look cool. But with a name like that, he must be green on the inside. And we all know thats all that matters.

So your left with the option then Sam, choose the lesser of two evils, you either vote ! Or eat your VEGETAbles! But you really should do both. Or wait until Renajoy brings in the morning with the SUN.
In the mean time we belong to the night....it has it's charm too, though ironically I'm going to say goodnight now.

Last edited:
THE POLL IS CLOSED!

THAT MEANS NO MORE VOTES!

I will present the prizes within 24 hours.

Please bear with me.

Thank-you to everyone who participated, came to chat, gave support, and voted. It is truly a great experience and I hope we can do it again~

Until then, the clues for the next contest are Christmas and pancakes. Think about it and plan ahead.

And yes, I did watch DBZ. xD

Sailor Moon, after a year, I became aware about how impractical their outfits were and I needed something less 'sparkly'. Couldn't get into DBZ at first because they were 'screaming'. Lol~

However, I grew to love the characters and continued watching.

/me snaps train tracks in half to watch the train crash and burn :evillaugh:

Lol and suddenly you find out vegeta is related to piccolo xD

Seems we have a tie for second~

Hmm... /me chops down the christmas tree to make chopsticks and stabs them in the pancakes to shove a bit of christmas magic into them~ xD

DBZ... theres one episode i distinctly remember having a jump where they skipped the epic battle and i was so confused about what had happened... =w= One of the latter episodes i watched...

I watched sailor moon after i think... just the two anime that happened to be on tv xD

Oh, Ren I see your already so far along the works or already decided upon the next contest, I thought it would require some more planning. And that I might be i charge of the pancakes part. Well all I know from both of those series, mostly DBZ is from the clips making fun of stuff on youtube. I can imagine DBZ would inc a lot of screaming -.~

Sam matte kudasai! I love pancakes AND Christmas tree's + the Magic if they have multi colored lights on. Just spare the colored ones, their special. Ahh you make me reminiscence a bit now of Christmas celebrations at my grandmas's place, thats where the multi colored lights was. But...since you mentioned it....that would be my ideal chopsticks ! Thanks for making that idea clear in my mind.

Well we usually get it from random ideas dont we?~

DBZ... i dont really remember the screaming part that much but i guess they do scream every time they go super saiyan... and attack... and get attacked... and charge up their specials... yeah i guess they do scream a lot :runhappy:

Lol ehh okies? XD Christmas tree chopsticks..~ Why not~
Christmas... hmm no more parties anymore?

Do we ? Some of our apparent might be less random than we think at times. At least for me when it comes to pancakes, even though your mentioning of it was probably "super" random vegeta style. My introduction to DBZ was ofc 9000

Always a party, thats how I want it when I think about it. Just more at certain times thats all. And yeah, Christmas tree chopsticks for me, they shall glow in many different colors and be made of conifer, colors that I love and adore. Conifer also smells nice.

I hope you all had good Christmases growing up, they've really added warm colorful memories. Thats one of the palces I'll hide, under the Christmas tree, and in all the colorful beams of light.

Lol well randomness does come from somewhere i suppose ;p Just a connection of ideas which other people dont understand the reason for~

Hmm... wonder how many others might go with christmas chopsticks x3

I think ive hidden under the christmas tree before.. not sure~

Crap I forgot about my commitments for this thread O_O

damn <_<

oh well I don't see the winner online anyways XD

Congratulations and many thanks to the people who participated and made this contest possible~

I'm not some Photoshop whiz, but I do hope you like them as prizes.

Announcing the Places and Prizes

First Place:
nl9i.png

Tied for Second

Second Place:
4sgi.png

Second Place:
73qv.png

Third Place:
7xpe.png

Tied for Fourth

Fourth Place:
7x19.png

Fourth Place:
grwj.png

Fifth Place:
04g1.png

Special Thank You~

You can do anything you want with it. :3

poeo.png

[MENTION=39370]bbseno[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=43862]tabemono3[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=39610]Lolitako[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=46321]michaerum[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=3160]sayforever[/MENTION] ;

The perfectionist in me tells me that there are many flaws with the prizes. :dead:

Last edited:
prizes aren't flawed at all XD

you used what you could and its tough to make more then one sig with a demanding schedule.

so you have done well minon XD

Reactions: renano
/me hugs Master KOS-MOS <3

Thank-you for your encouraging words.

I suppose that's one way to look at it.

When I think it looks fine... some voice in the back of my head just pops at me and snickers evilly saying you missed something. xD

Yay prizes~ :runhappy: Hmm flaws?... Dun really see any flaws... Well.. maybe odd placement of stuff but still nice xD Doubt i could do better~

its fine, not really something to worry about :p

those prizes are useable :p

but here's a tip minion

next time before hosting such contest ask what each participants their favorite character is then just stick it on any nice looking background.

viola easy sig :p

also you can find pre-rendered images online with the extension .png

i have a sig makers guide if you want some reference for the future.

Why wont the thank you one loaddd :dead: Only half loaded :deadsad:

Hmm miss something... well theyre still nice though i wonder how you chose to do each xD

@Master a.k.a KOS-MOS x3

Thanks for the tidbit... I'll consider your guide and pointers.

I just like to 'surprise' people with the characters especially characters whose VNs aren't released yet.

You can say... all the images I choose are pre-rendered. Lol~

@Sam

Yeah... I can tell what you mean by 'odd placement'... I probably did it on purpose because I like things to be askew. xD

I picked the character based on the importance of the character in the VN or which one had more 'impact' based on appearance.

The backgrounds, colors, and fonts were chosen to complement one another or make it either 'bright' or 'subtle' based on the character.

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
yeah the color flows well but the placement is off but not really big deal

no body is big perfectionist here anyways :p

if they are doesn't matter what they think XD

Hmm ok then xD I sort of meant the flower on the left mostly but it does draw attention and get people to look away from the girl and get us to look at the words more~

Characters in unreleased vn :o Hmm... sounds like a lot of work @_@ But that isnt a bad way to choose x3 Wouldnt really know if you didnt say though... considering its unreleased vn and stuff x3 I havent really read vn anyhow :dead: So doubly confused until i read them xD Lot of pretty colors :runhappy:

@Master

Haha~

I know where to place to them, but I chose not to. xD

It's how I look at paintings. The more 'imbalanced', the more I like it.

@Sam

Lol. The flower was added to do just that. Distract you a bit. x3

The only way for people to recognize the girls is if they keep tabs on new VNs that will be released.

Same for my avatar. Each avatar is based on games or VNs not released yet to make it 'special' or 'original'.

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
I have a suggestion minion

trick [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; into make your sigs for your all your contests XD

he will definitely fall for it XD

Lol so it was intentional after all.. xD Really does make it seem odd like you wanted =w= Though the biggest impact it has is the first since it semi disappears into the background in the others~

That will be released... @_@ Well i guess if you plan ahead like that or something @_@ Somewhat like the lists showing whats on next season?

Ahh... so umineko wasnt released that long ago? :o Or is your profile picture just whatever you want? x3

@Master

Lol. Perhaps I should ask unown.

Still, it is better to do them myself... with love~

@Sam

Since bbseno's is first place... I thought the flower should stick out more. x3

Yeah. Pretty similar. I used to keep tabs on the new anime for next season and the season after to make plans... but I do them for VNs now. xP

Having a lack of interest in VNs and about to go back to dramas. xD

Erika from Umineko. When I had it... the fandisc wasn't completely in English. There were written translations, but no real game to play. So, I considered it as something 'for the future'.

Haven't bothered to change my profile picture yet. =_=

Because when I update my profile picture, I must update the background to make it aesthetically pleasing. (takes a few hours)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)