RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh okies xD So the flower was sort of a marker to show their place in a way~ Along with the various other things~ Oh hey the thank you shows now xD And youre using it in your siggy as well~

Does vn have a long list as well? xD Or somewhat harder to keep track of? But i guess someone keeps track of everything~
You occasionally switch between anime manga vn and dramas or something? x3

Ahh okies~ So its just.. as long as it wasnt in english then it works~ Hmm theyre doing something for the artwork atm though OwO Im a bit interested in seeing the old artwork but dunno @_@

Hmm... and i havent touched my profile since i first made it... xD Does take quite a bit of time to make it pretty though... Everything always seems perfect on yours @_@

Hmm... /me sprinkles magical powder to make Sam's internet faster

I thought that the picture for the 'Thank-you' looked cute and decided to use it as a placeholder for the next contest. Thought it might grab people's attention~

There are blogs and Japanese sites that keep track of the new VNs or you can use VNDB. x3

I flip back and forth because I lack 'interest' very easily mostly for things I watch or something that requires days or months to do like a drawing.

Sometimes, I like one thing for a certain amount of time and think 'that's enough' and go to something else.

Don't know if that's good or bad. x3

Lol. You like the old artwork more? I sort of lost track about what new things are happening with Umineko. I only know that Witch Hunt has made English patches for 07th Expansion's new game Rose Guns Days.

Your profile still has that 'bluish hue' and Angel Beats theme? xD

So dedicated. I like it though. I can feel your admiration for Angel Beats and the profile (colors, font, background) suits you.

I'm quite picky with my profile. I want the people who view it not have a hard time reading the font and create a 'atmosphere' of sorts.

Lol if only that would make it faster xD

Well it works i guess xD Though the next contest... What should we call it?~

Hmm... they list the new stuff? I guess theres no poster like list as with anime then...~

Ahh... interest... i guess im similar with how.... i guess i dont feel like the paintings are as urgent though i really should work on them more @_@ Classes have gotten a bit more lax during the last week so i guess i cant blame them anymore xD But then theres the stuff im typing up to distract meh and making the family tree x3 So i guess im sort of just going with whatever interests me the most at that moment~

Not sure if thats good or bad either but it helps renew our interest in something when we return? x3

Ehh its just that i want to see all the stuff~ The old backgrounds werent actually that bad imo~ They gave a different mood than the new backgrounds anyhow~ Characters wise... theyre better now xD

Well ill be keeping angel beats as a theme for quite a while x3 But i should change stuff when i find time...~
Since angel beats has red and blue, im sort of playing with purples~ Those three look quite nice together usually x3

An atmosphere... well i didnt really make an atmosphere since i was just using everything neko gave me and whatever else i could x3 Not being very picky except for messing with the images in an attempt to make them all fit~

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ;
/me tackles

You make sigs too! xD
I wouldn't really mind though but I like [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; 's sigs more than I like my own. Her work..is..classy :o

Lol different kind of siggies made by different people~ xD Hmm... style changes the mood a bit?~

Nyaaaaa~ Prizes~
btw am I the only participant who is still here?

At some point L} I always like to try and make my profile colorful if I can. And I hold atmosphere pretty high.
Which reminds me I wanna change the colors again now...

I was in fact thinking at some point earlier when I saw the prizes that your an other sig maker Ren on this forum, just with the exception that you hand them out as prizes instead.

I'm afraid not knowing too much about the details about the game drowns my creativity for any potential name...is it all worked out yet ? How about "Senpiccu & Illustrious Pancakes Contest"
That is if it's still the picture says a thousand words thing.

Eh I just saw a Halloween movie, it was not scary, and it was not very good, yet it was nostalgic since it reminded me of the 90's atmosphere.

@sam I think I remember you say you should "work on them more" ever since I got here ^ Poor pictures, you shouldn't neglect them, thats your strong point isn't it ?

Hmm... i tend to forget about other things if i focus on one... but atmosphere isnt a bad thing to focus on... Wonder if i can find something else to use..~

Lol i dont think itll be too different~

Nostalgic... i guess fakeish monsters and stuff? xD

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ;
/me tackles

You make sigs too! xD
I wouldn't really mind though but I like [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; 's sigs more than I like my own. Her work..is..classy :o

LOL I do make sigs but it would easier on me if you helped XD

Yeah renano makes some very nice sigs!

I noticed you thought they might be unbalanced a bit renano, but for me this is not really the case. I find that the weight of the text really balances out the weight of the character well. :)

So pretty and curly letters too~

Reactions: renano
Lol the main point of imbalance was the flower on the ones with a dark background XD Or at least it just goes against certain odd rules =w=

I think it is largely their sharpness that makes them stand out a bit.

Thanks for those who voted for my work!

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Thanks for the sig. I appreciate it very much. :)

And of course, congratulations to all the other winners. :)

/me with the voice of the announcer from the first Super Smash Bros game:

CONGRATULATIONS!

What is that supposed to do? xD

It should be recognized as a space, but still count as a character. So basically you can get the character limit without posting anything visible. :P

Edit: realized what I forgot, fixed

Hmm... but its not quite like frank's invisible posts =w= I wonder how he does it... Theres no space to show xD

I'd bet there is some bad error checking with collapsible code (that becomes non-existent), either that or limitations don't apply for mods.
I've never checked, are his posts actually 0 characters? Anyways, goodnight sam :)

Goodnightys pyre~

Hmm i think i tried clicking quote for his post once and it showed nothing? xD Perhaps a space? but not sure...~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!