Eh, yeah, it ends nov the 8th. Hmm an other. Do you really need it to be world-wide ?

Cause there are probably so many regional events during the fall season. Unless you where just thinking about the Fighting-regional-event.

I gotta go now though. I'll probably see you tomorrow again~ Been sitting around too long.

Do you really need it to be world-wide ?

Cause there are probably so many regional events during the fall season. Unless you where just thinking about the Fighting-regional-event.

I gotta go now though. I'll probably see you tomorrow again~ Been sitting around too long.

Well, at least what similar...

And, if you on the civil war in Ukraine and in the near-east refer/mean, then no. Because this is a hopeless case there. The parties there are already heavily stucked in the situation - where then, it's senseless about that an theme to make.

Edit: Bye, we see us then tomorrow^^!

Theme could be 'heavily stuck in a hopeless situation' Xj

Yes, I'm going now. :puniko_hungry:

@Pyre, Preemptive disarmament..should have seen that coming. It might make me feel better if either you or Nana makes a video themed 'Brandon' and demystifies it again.

/me unleashes another hoard of snakes and disappears in the flying mobile fortress Brandon.

Thank you everyone for your feedback.

The responses were all well-thought-out and discerning. I am glad we could shed light about the pros and cons of nanashi's proposal.

I would like to take brief moment to expand upon as to why I choose you to respond.

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] ;

You were actually a toss up as to whether or not I should include in the discussion. After much consideration, I concluded you were more like the 'rookie' or the 'ace'. You were here around the same time as I was on ASF. You'd offer your opinion as a regular everyday user. What solidified my choice was most likely that you made your own first sig.

In an art contest about 8 years ago, everyone built miniature scaled temples, sculpted maidens, and did massive paintings... but what won the contest was just a simple drawing. It wasn't big and not flashy. And you can take a guess as to who won.

Thank you.

:stilleathead: I feel that I haven't been helpful rena , sorry If my opinion was not much of a help....but I'm glad you asked for it anyway^^
oh I remember about 8 years ago it is I who won the contest with such simple but amazing drawing:samuraihero: I can't believe you still recall such memories I feel so embarrased:blushhappy:~

Last edited:
Consider yourself the leader of the Wild Cards because you are the one I had hoped to come and reply to nanashi's proposal.

If people don't know your background or what you can do, they can look at my first contest and see your entry.

You understand the technicalities and view things in a realistic, logistic manner.

[...]

What I want to say is, please do not envision something grand and only do what you know you can do. Think about different possibilities on how to tackle a situation. Enjoy the process, learn from it, and love it~

Thank you.

Thank you for considering my opinion, my dear. It was a pleasure.
I hope my thoughts were/will be useful in this discussion.

"Realistic, logistic manner" was probably the nicest way someone has ever addressed this... trait. I usually hear "apathetic, pessimistic" instead.
Reminds me of a flash video a good friend of mine made about my "excess of reason". heheh

As for the contest, thank you for the words of motivation, Renano and [MENTION=25661]Genki[/MENTION]. I'll think about something to work with~ If not for an entry, maybe for an... Evac-like omake. :3

Brandon is a city a few hours from where I live. My brother and some relatives are living there now, so we went for the day to visit. :P

Haha... Mystery solved. xD Hope you had a great day with them! ^^

Last edited:
[MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]; That flash video I imagine would have been quite an entry.

It appeared that they where talking to and trying to make you buy fancy clothes and and dance xD

oh, that was fast nana. Seems you went from "wait for me' to 'creating a spearhead' in the moment of a flash !
*I should start thinking about this as well soon.

/me didn't watch anime in the whole of 2014, and can't even remember if he watched any in 2013 either !!! But is about to right now !

Hahah... Except for the part about the clothes, it was pretty much something like that. xD
(I added a quick translation, if you're curious)

I think I have an idea about what I'll try to work with.
I wonder if I can make it a bit more... interactive~

Last edited:
I was in fact a bit curious, and was about to ask you about a possible translation~ But I decided not to ask, since I got some other things I started thinking about ehe.

Hmm interactive....This sounds possibly....like it could very possi~b~l~y get i!m!pressive real fast. Make an A-ha music video.

I'm up late :s

p.s. [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION]; I was curious about something else as well~ but..ouh, it's late late, I'll save it for an other day and place.

/me just wants some red text garnished around~

I was in fact a bit curious, and was about to ask you about a possible translation~ But I decided not to ask, since I got some other things I started thinking about ehe.

Hmm interactive....This sounds possibly....like it could very possi~b~l~y get i!m!pressive real fast. Make an A-ha music video.

I'm up late :s

p.s. Evac; I was curious about something else as well~ but..ouh, it's late late, I'll save it for an other day and place.

*GenKiDan just wants some red text garnished around~

You're up late... xD
Yeah, I thought about the environment and soundtrack. It's nothing too special in itself, but maybe I can combine a few things to make it a little refreshing.
Now I'm verifying how feasible it is to do what I want with with the tools I'd like to use~

As for what you're curious about... We can talk whenever you want, Genki! ^^

Yes, I got a bit snagged from what I had planned to do tonight.

About the only thing I myself have started thinking about myself is the soundtrack. It certainly won't ever make interactivity.

Ah yeah, I know :J But I suppose there is not that much rush. Just something unrelated to all this here that you mentioned, that I pondered about. I'll catch you later or vica versa.

Btw you played one of the previous MG's as well ?

Thinking about the soundtrack is a good start -- and that is the most important element, in my opinion.

Never played a MG before... [MENTION=40508]Sam[/MENTION] used the same tactic with me: put me in the list of players and kept winking till I accepted~ (Just kidding, Sammy! xD)

I understand. If there's no hurry, we can catch up later~

Got to find something to eat now, though... 23:40 and I haven't had my dinner yet. ><"

See you later~

Thus if i make a guy with walking chopsticks i might get attention.. hmm i will see than what i can come up with.

Thinking about the soundtrack is a good start -- and that is the most important element, in my opinion.

Never played a MG before... [MENTION=40508]Sam[/MENTION] used the same tactic with me: put me in the list of players and kept winking till I accepted~ (Just kidding, Sammy! xD)

I understand. If there's no hurry, we can catch up later~

Got to find something to eat now, though... 23:40 and I haven't had my dinner yet. ><"

See you later~
Oh sry i didn't see this until just now .#. My "kind" first MG as well. I'll try doing a bit more this time. Well those pokes are kinda friendly and cute so >x We mustn't blame ourselves.

Lets see it's been a couple of days now, are you done eating or are you ready yo pop like a balloon xD
Thus if i make a guy with walking chopsticks i might get attention.. hmm i will see than what i can come up with.

Hmm, we already got stickmen, and now chopstick-men as well... Yeah I suppose you would. Except your chopsticks will have to compete with my chopsticks, and mine with everyone elses :R

@Stickmen unite ! But only men with something to chop with get to call themselves chopstick men muahah Xj

Reactions: uenchuceli
aww, sorry I cant make the video now, had a powerout here and the PSU of my pc got fried and I cant even turn on my PC now.
I am writing this from my little notepad that has linux on it and by all means cant run anygames(with the addition of youtube videos).
Im sorry ;-;".
p.s: we are on holidays here and the shops are closed and also I dont have any money atm to buy my self a new pc ;-;"

Reactions: uenchuceli
BIG UPDATE: Deadline is 14 December 2014

I extended the deadline due to my few weeks of absence.

Just projects and volunteer work. Still busy, but about 15% less. xD

I will be monitoring this thread and no worries about getting more entries. In due time, they shall come. I'll make sure~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;

1. Your proposal is still being discussed.
2. Just had my doctor's visit. My thyroid is normal, but I will return in six months to make sure.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

I did not receive your PM pertaining to your entry... Maybe I overlooked it. If I did, sorry about that~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

Remember that contest I mentioned during my high school year about Cambodia and Where Elephants Weep? Here is a quick sketch. Sorry that it looks kind of plain. I only added the objects that were in the original. Not that good, but enjoy~ x3

10a1NtM.png

If you want to contact me in case I am not on the site, use IRC with A-S's channel or add me to Skype: kosanum

Leave a message on either IRC or Skype. I shall reply... higher chance of replying than PM.

1. Your proposal is still being discussed.
2. Just had my doctor's visit. My thyroid is normal, but I will return in six months to make sure.

1st: Welcome and late-good-midnight at you Rena-chan...:runhappy:

2nd: I thought that this idea been deleted (1.)

3rd: YEY, am' then damn happy for you that with you so far all OK...!!!:runhappy:

Reactions: renano
Ehh... was thinking to just put it as omake since I wasnt likely to finish in time >< But with the extension... Ill try~

Reactions: renano
1st: Welcome and late-good-midnight at you Rena-chan...:runhappy:

2nd: I thought that this idea been deleted (1.)

3rd: YEY, am' then damn happy for you that with you so far all OK...!!!:runhappy:

Hello my dear nanashi~

I shall be sleeping. Another long day ahead~

It is always wonderful to see you. Loving the enthusiasm. Haha~

Your proposal was discussed some time ago, but I had put it off and spent time on my personal work. I apologize for that.

Currently, there are other matters that A-S is undertaking. Therefore, the most I can do is keep your discussion alive and find workable solutions.

Thank you~ I am happy that I do not need medical treatment, but on my next doctor's appointment, that is when we will know for sure that I am truly well.

Let's chat some more later. I'll be leaving now~

Hope you haven't been feeling sick or troubled lately... but for some reason... I keep imagining you contemplating about some issues. Please be well. I want you to be happy for what you have and for what you can do. Be a bit selfish and think about other people later. I don't know why I fee like this... maybe because I worry too much.

Bye-bye for now~

@ Sam

I need to find some way to 'free' your mind. What I mean is... as much as I love detail, aestheticism, and overall presentation, I want you to NOT have those things some times. Just do. Don't think.

I still love you though.

Omake or not is up to you.

Bye-bye~

1st: :blushhappy: Oh "dear nanashi" I can melt away in anytime...

2nd: Is okay, but I've since longer an idea/concept for VC-award but me missing still the final inspiration for that...

3rd: I'll press my all 20 fingers for the final result in your next check up^_^!!!

4th: Okay, bye and have an nice night still...:goodtea:

Well... okies..~ Still wants to make it nice though...

Hmm the contest entry.. x3 Ish fine for a quick sketch~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.